Investment network groups

Investment network groups

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

ISO real estate investor network groups in St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, Sarasota or Bradenton. I'm a Licensed Realtor looking to buy my first short-term rental property and seeking knowledge from those with experience, as well as, reliable professionals in Insurance, Mortgage, etc. 

1Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Benjamin AakerPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
Hi Danella,
Welcome to BP. I own a unit in a condo-hotel in Treasure Island. I have a local property manager. I use the property myself for 4-8 weeks a year and rent out the rest with VRBO. Condo-assn fees are expensive and I'm sure insurance will be going up. It is making money, but not a huge amount. I love having the place to visit but don't look at it as a performing investment.
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Hi Danella,
    Welcome to BP. I own a unit in a condo-hotel in Treasure Island. I have a local property manager. I use the property myself for 4-8 weeks a year and rent out the rest with VRBO. Condo-assn fees are expensive and I'm sure insurance will be going up. It is making money, but not a huge amount. I love having the place to visit but don't look at it as a performing investment.
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 422 posts · 210 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Benjamin Aaker:
    Hi Danella,
    Welcome to BP. I own a unit in a condo-hotel in Treasure Island. I have a local property manager. I use the property myself for 4-8 weeks a year and rent out the rest with VRBO. Condo-assn fees are expensive and I'm sure insurance will be going up. It is making money, but not a huge amount. I love having the place to visit but don't look at it as a performing investment.

    I passed up on an awesome condotel unit on treasure island 1.5 years ago :( How close are you to the beach? The one I passed on was right on the beach.

    @Danella Swanson Munoz I host a local meetup once a month. You should join us. All sorts of investors come. It’s a great time and place to network: search Tampa Bay Free RE meetup  next one is Nov 16. 6pm at cigar city brewing.

  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    3y

    Hi @Danella Swanson Munoz, I suggest reaching out to @Josh Green. He's currently assisting a client of mine with purchasing a STR as we speak! He is a wealth of knowledge.

  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Khaled Morad:
    Quote from @Benjamin Aaker:
    Hi Danella,
    Welcome to BP. I own a unit in a condo-hotel in Treasure Island. I have a local property manager. I use the property myself for 4-8 weeks a year and rent out the rest with VRBO. Condo-assn fees are expensive and I'm sure insurance will be going up. It is making money, but not a huge amount. I love having the place to visit but don't look at it as a performing investment.

    I passed up on an awesome condotel unit on treasure island 1.5 years ago :( How close are you to the beach? The one I passed on was right on the beach.

    @Danella Swanson Munoz I host a local meetup once a month. You should join us. All sorts of investors come. It’s a great time and place to network: search Tampa Bay Free RE meetup  next one is Nov 16. 6pm at cigar city brewing.


    It's on the bay. The condo has 3 docks, which are really nice. I have to cross the road to get to the beach. The road is unfortunate, but the walk is easy. 
  • Real Estate Agent · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2020 · 140 posts · 75 votes
    3y

    Here is some information on the real estate investment group in Sarasota. Sarasota REIA I am glad to share my knowledge of the STR market as well. Feel free to reach out.

  • Lender · Member since 2020 · 331 posts · 209 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Danella Swanson Munoz:

    ISO real estate investor network groups in St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, Sarasota or Bradenton. I'm a Licensed Realtor looking to buy my first short-term rental property and seeking knowledge from those with experience, as well as, reliable professionals in Insurance, Mortgage, etc. 


    Hey Danella! Would love to connect! From a lender/mortgage perspective, I've helped clients purchase STRs in most of these markets. Also I'll be living down in the Orlando area in Jan/Feb this year, so would love to connect if you're still looking! 

  • Mark MunsonBusiness Member
    Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2022 · 440 posts · 300 votes
    3y

    Welcome @Danella Swanson Munoz, 

    I'm based in Orlando, but you can check out the TBREIA and the Tampa REIA. We invest and finance a lot of deals in the Tampa Metro, so happy to help provide some insights or guidance where I can. Best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.