Can anyone share with me a bank/banks which are doing investment HELOCS in the state of GA? Thank you in advance.
I have reached out to Navy Federal, Ameris, PenFed, TD bank, US bank and TCF bank - all of which have indefinitely suspended their previous investment HELOC programs.
Lender · Denton, TX · Member since 2023 · 349 posts · 80 votes
3y
Give multiple lenders a call. I would say the best HELOC is the HELOC with the best rate and terms for you. Not all HELOCS are same. Some may be variable, others not.
Lender · Denton, TX · Member since 2023 · 349 posts · 80 votes
3y
Give multiple lenders a call. I would say the best HELOC is the HELOC with the best rate and terms for you. Not all HELOCS are same. Some may be variable, others not.
Lender · Allentown, PA · Member since 2023 · 207 posts · 38 votes
3y
Hello @Jessica Macklin, I may be able to help you on this. Could you fill me in on the specifics of the property, what its worth, what you're trying to pull out, etc. Feel free to message me as well.
Lender · Boston, MA · Member since 2023 · 415 posts · 95 votes
2y
Hi Jessica, I work with a lender that offers 2nd mortgages on investment properties up to 75% CLTV. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to learn more.
Can anyone share with me a bank/banks which are doing investment HELOCS in the state of GA? Thank you in advance.
I have reached out to Navy Federal, Ameris, PenFed, TD bank, US bank and TCF bank - all of which have indefinitely suspended their previous investment HELOC programs.
We offer investment helocs! I do these quite a bit for investors. They also use automated appraisals so can be as quick as 5 day fundings. We have fixed and adjustable options ranging from 10-30 year. Shoot me a message it you have any questions, happy to help!