Relocating to Cincinnati from DFW

Relocating to Cincinnati from DFW

King KramerPro Member
Investor · Dallas Tx · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 15 votes

Hello everyone,

My family and I are relocating to Cincinnati from DFW and I’m looking to connect with other investors, REA, PM, contractors, lenders etc. 

If you’re in the cinci area I’d love to pick your brain on a couple things. 

5Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Amelia, OH · Member since 2022 · 58 posts · 45 votes
3y
Quote from @King Kramer:
Quote from @Remington Lyman:
Quote from @King Kramer:

Hello everyone,

My family and I are relocating to Cincinnati from DFW and I’m looking to connect with other investors, REA, PM, contractors, lenders etc. 

If you’re in the cinci area I’d love to pick your brain on a couple things. 


 Meetup.com and Facebook should have a lot of events you can check out

Thank you Remington! 

 There is a local meeting hosted every first Thursday of the month in Cincinnati. Check out the BP meet-up forums for Cincinnati, Ohio area and you will see "Real Estate on Tap" and can see the information for each meeting hosted and the topic based on the speaker.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sam McCormackBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH/NKY · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 833 votes
    3y

    I just shot you a DM!

    Sam McCormack Realtor
    View Page
  • Jordan FioreBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 145 votes
    3y

    Welcome to Cincinnati! A great market to tackle for real estate investing. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

    Home to Investments Group - eXp Realty565 Reviews
  • Lakeland, FL · Member since 2018 · 242 posts · 148 votes
    3y
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @King Kramer:

    Hello everyone,

    My family and I are relocating to Cincinnati from DFW and I’m looking to connect with other investors, REA, PM, contractors, lenders etc. 

    If you’re in the cinci area I’d love to pick your brain on a couple things. 


     Meetup.com and Facebook should have a lot of events you can check out

  • King KramerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Dallas Tx · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 15 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Remington Lyman:
    Quote from @King Kramer:

    Hello everyone,

    My family and I are relocating to Cincinnati from DFW and I’m looking to connect with other investors, REA, PM, contractors, lenders etc. 

    If you’re in the cinci area I’d love to pick your brain on a couple things. 


     Meetup.com and Facebook should have a lot of events you can check out

    Thank you Remington! 
  • Investor · Amelia, OH · Member since 2022 · 58 posts · 45 votes
    3y
    Quote from @King Kramer:
    Quote from @Remington Lyman:
    Quote from @King Kramer:

    Hello everyone,

    My family and I are relocating to Cincinnati from DFW and I’m looking to connect with other investors, REA, PM, contractors, lenders etc. 

    If you’re in the cinci area I’d love to pick your brain on a couple things. 


     Meetup.com and Facebook should have a lot of events you can check out

    Thank you Remington! 

     There is a local meeting hosted every first Thursday of the month in Cincinnati. Check out the BP meet-up forums for Cincinnati, Ohio area and you will see "Real Estate on Tap" and can see the information for each meeting hosted and the topic based on the speaker.

  • King KramerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Dallas Tx · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 15 votes
    3y

    Thank you for this! Very helpful! 

  • Lender · Cincinnati OH · Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Hey @King Kramer

    Welcome to Cincinnati! I am a local lender in the area! I would love to connect and talk about your real estate investment goals and how I could help! Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.