Building Investor Network in the Greater Cincinnati Area

Building Investor Network in the Greater Cincinnati Area

Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 13 votes

Hi BP Fam,

I am looking to buy a few properties by the end of this year or early next year and would like to get one under contract within a few months. I visited Cincinnati recently to identify the opportunities and see the neighborhoods up close for a weekend. I am an out-of-state investor looking to connect with investors in the greater Cincinnati area to build up my network. Let's connect!

8Reply
105 views

Most Popular Reply

Sam McCormackBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent 路 Cincinnati, OH/NKY 路 Member since 2021 路 1k+ posts 路 833 votes
3y
Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

Hi BP Fam,

I am looking to buy a few properties by the end of this year or early next year and would like to get one under contract within a few months. I visited Cincinnati recently to identify the opportunities and see the neighborhoods up close for a weekend. I am an out-of-state investor looking to connect with investors in the greater Cincinnati area to build up my network. Let's connect!


 Just sent you a message

Sam McCormack Realtor
View Page
See this reply in the discussion

24 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender 路 Saddle Brook, NJ 路 Member since 2023 路 431 posts 路 231 votes
    3y

    Not local to the Cincinnati area, but I've done a good amount of work for people there! I'd love to connect and possibly discuss how I may be able to help or provide some insight!

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Dayton OH | Cincinnati OH | Columbus OH 路 Member since 2023 路 7 posts 路 0 votes
    3y

    Hi Jared, welcome to Cincinnati's real estate scene. I'm a local Realtor, born and raised, and would love to help you find what you're looking for. Let's connect and discuss your specific investment goals.

    - Dan

  • Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 13 votes
    3y

    @Ryan Muska Thanks for reaching out. I am definitely looking to build my lender network as well. I am mainly looking for MFR properties for now. Please DM me your information, and I will reach out so we can chat.

  • Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 13 votes
    3y

    @Daniel Krug Thank you for responding. That sounds great! I will call you to discuss Cincinnati's market and some areas in which I am interested in investing.

  • Sam McCormackBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Cincinnati, OH/NKY 路 Member since 2021 路 1k+ posts 路 833 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

    Hi BP Fam,

    I am looking to buy a few properties by the end of this year or early next year and would like to get one under contract within a few months. I visited Cincinnati recently to identify the opportunities and see the neighborhoods up close for a weekend. I am an out-of-state investor looking to connect with investors in the greater Cincinnati area to build up my network. Let's connect!


     Just sent you a message

    Sam McCormack Realtor
    View Page
  • Wholesaler 路 Lexington, KY 路 Member since 2020 路 51 posts 路 25 votes
    3y

    Are you committed to just the OH side of Cincinnati? or would you also be open to deals in northern KY as well (Covington, Dayton, Bellevue, Newport) that is just across the river? 

  • Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 13 votes
    3y

     @Lucy Atkinson Thank you for your reply.  I wouldn't say that I am only committed to Cincinnati, but rather I am more familiar with that market. However, if I am presented a deal, I will analyze it accordingly. Fun fact: I did visit Covington briefly while I was in Cincinnati to get a quick feel for the area, and I did see some potential.

  • Marco FioreBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Cincinnati, OH 路 Member since 2022 路 78 posts 路 73 votes
    3y

    Hi Jared, you came to the right place! BiggerPockets allows you to build a team and build it fast. I'm a local investor friendly realtor here in Cincinnati and would love to hop on a call to discuss the Cincinnati market and the RE goals you have in mind. Just sent you a request!

    eXp Realty - Marco Fiore Real Estate519 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Cincinnati, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 474 posts 路 580 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

    Hi BP Fam,

    I am looking to buy a few properties by the end of this year or early next year and would like to get one under contract within a few months. I visited Cincinnati recently to identify the opportunities and see the neighborhoods up close for a weekend. I am an out-of-state investor looking to connect with investors in the greater Cincinnati area to build up my network. Let's connect!


     I am an investor/agent here in the Cincinnati and SW Ohio, happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to connect and we can set up a time, best of luck on your research! 

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 3k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

    Hi BP Fam,

    I am looking to buy a few properties by the end of this year or early next year and would like to get one under contract within a few months. I visited Cincinnati recently to identify the opportunities and see the neighborhoods up close for a weekend. I am an out-of-state investor looking to connect with investors in the greater Cincinnati area to build up my network. Let's connect!


    That sounds like a well-considered plan, and visiting in person is a great first step. Building a local network of investors is key to successful out-of-state investing. I'd recommend attending local meetups or joining real estate forums specific to the Cincinnati area to connect with like-minded investors. Best of luck with your property search, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!



  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2022 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

    Hi BP Fam,

    I am looking to buy a few properties by the end of this year or early next year and would like to get one under contract within a few months. I visited Cincinnati recently to identify the opportunities and see the neighborhoods up close for a weekend. I am an out-of-state investor looking to connect with investors in the greater Cincinnati area to build up my network. Let's connect!


     I would look in the Columbus market. Cincinatti is good but only certain areas are investable. The Columbus market is known for it's strong appreciation factor, low taxes, and also because it is a land-lord friendly state. I can connect you with a lender that can do a 15% investment loan.

  • Member since 2021 路 27 posts 路 17 votes
    3y

    Can't recommend @Joseph Cornwell enough, he helped me buy my first duplex in Cincinnati and he has a contracting business, so he can give you advice on repairs, remodel costs, etc

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Cincinnati, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 474 posts 路 580 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brandon T.:

    Can't recommend @Joseph Cornwell enough, he helped me buy my first duplex in Cincinnati and he has a contracting business, so he can give you advice on repairs, remodel costs, etc


     I really appreciate the mention, thank you so much! I am happy to assist. 

  • Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 13 votes
    3y

    @Brandon T. Thank you for your response. I appreciate you sharing your contact as well as your experience. I will definitely reach out to Joseph. 

  • Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 13 votes
    3y

    @Alfath Ahmed Thank you for your response. I haven't considered investing in Columbus, but I will now give it a closer look. It seems to check a lot of boxes. I will do some much needed research and reach out after. Thank you again.

  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2022 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

    @Alfath Ahmed Thank you for your response. I haven't considered investing in Columbus, but I will now give it a closer look. It seems to check a lot of boxes. I will do some much needed research and reach out after. Thank you again.


     Happy to hop on a call to speak on the difference between the Ohio markets.

  • Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 13 votes
    3y

    @Robert Ellis Thank you for responding. Joining real estate forums is a great idea! I see you are based in Columbus. Do you do any business in Cincinnati?

  • Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 13 votes
    3y

    @Joseph Cornwell I just sent you a DM.

  • Realtor 路 Cincinnati 路 Member since 2024 路 11 posts 路 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

    Hi BP Fam,

    I am looking to buy a few properties by the end of this year or early next year and would like to get one under contract within a few months. I visited Cincinnati recently to identify the opportunities and see the neighborhoods up close for a weekend. I am an out-of-state investor looking to connect with investors in the greater Cincinnati area to build up my network. Let's connect!


    Are still lookin in Cincinnati? 

  • Property Manager 路 Cincinnati, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 63 posts 路 19 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

    Hi BP Fam,

    I am looking to buy a few properties by the end of this year or early next year and would like to get one under contract within a few months. I visited Cincinnati recently to identify the opportunities and see the neighborhoods up close for a weekend. I am an out-of-state investor looking to connect with investors in the greater Cincinnati area to build up my network. Let's connect!




    We can help you out with offmarket aquisition and Property Management in Cincinnati , give me a call to see if we have answers to all the woes you had with your previous PM companies you used , or if you are new to investing in cincinnati we can start from basics and help you put as well
  • Investor 路 Member since 2023 路 2 posts 路 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Joseph Cornwell:
    Quote from @Brandon T.:

    Can't recommend @Joseph Cornwell enough, he helped me buy my first duplex in Cincinnati and he has a contracting business, so he can give you advice on repairs, remodel costs, etc


     I really appreciate the mention, thank you so much! I am happy to assist. 

    Just sent you a DM @Joseph Cornwell. Talk soon!

  • Morehead, KY 路 Member since 2018 路 12 posts 路 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jared Timothy Chapman:

     @Lucy Atkinson Thank you for your reply.  I wouldn't say that I am only committed to Cincinnati, but rather I am more familiar with that market. However, if I am presented a deal, I will analyze it accordingly. Fun fact: I did visit Covington briefly while I was in Cincinnati to get a quick feel for the area, and I did see some potential.


     Hey Jared, I'm about to list 9 units across 3 properties in Covington if you're interested. I know your post is a little old. Did you ever buy anything?

  • New to Real Estate 路 Member since 2026 路 4 posts 路 7 votes
    8mo

    Hey, I'm a newbie in Cincinnati investing and 

    i would really appreciate for help or joining you community

    thanks any way馃檹馃徏

  • Marco FioreBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Cincinnati, OH 路 Member since 2022 路 78 posts 路 73 votes
    8mo

    Hey Shoham, just shot you a message!

    eXp Realty - Marco Fiore Real Estate519 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.