RAD Diversified Review — It Wasn't Pretty

RAD Diversified Review — It Wasn't Pretty

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 7 votes

I read about RAD through BP and I wanted to leave my review of them for other to be better informed before investing with them. Their salesman (Gregg Poirier) was very easy to get in contact when I was considering investing. He was really pushing me to invest by a certain date to lock in my price before the share price went up. I ended up investing $10,000 into their REIT. Once I invested and was part of the "RADD family," he was very hard to get ahold of. He did confirm that I got into the REIT before the share prices went up. I wasn't able to get access to their portal even though he claimed it had been sent over.

Over a month after my investment, I get a call from RADD telling me that they actually didn't put my money into the REIT. They had oversubscribed the REIT and my money has just been sitting around in a RADD account even though Gregg had told me that my money was invested in the REIT. They claimed they didn't want to tell me that my money was not in the REIT for a month because they first wanted to figure out a solution to offer myself and other customers (red flag). They offered me a promissory note with a 10% interest rate that I believe went for 18 months. They said if there is more space in the REIT later on, the money would then be transferred into the REIT, but they couldn't promise me that I'd be able to get into the REIT. I checked out the terms of the note, it wasn't backed by ANYTHING. It essentially said I trusted them to give me 10%, which as is probably clear by now, they aren't really a trustworthy organization. I asked if I got a refund would I still get an annualized 10% for the amount of time they were sitting on my money, and they wouldn't do that.

After reviewing their terms I asked for a refund. It took me multiple emails and calls for them to get the refund sorted out over the next three weeks. My overall gist of them is that RADD got pretty popular and they don't have proper operations setup to deal with the scale. If you're an accredited investor putting in 6 figures, they might take care of you better, but otherwise I would completely stay away from them. Much better places to put your money with people who are responsive, don't overpromise, and don't continuously give you a runaround.

6Reply
1,137 views

Most Popular Reply

Melanie P.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 922 votes
2y
Quote from @Dutch Mendenhall:
Quote from @Chris Tessmann:

Hey Dutch,

My IC Membership refund was approved 2/13/24, and was advised 2/19/24 that it would be processed that coming Friday (2/23/24). I then sent 6 emails over the next 10 days that were not responded to until the last one on 2/29/24, and was told it didn't go out in the prior week, and that your DoC was "hoping it would go out in this week's batch" (3/1/24). On 3/1/24, your DoC sent me an email stating that "Unfortunately no disbursements will go out this week. That is the only update I can provide today. I am the only person that will be able to update you in this matter. You can continue to reach out to the entire company looking for updates but again I will be the one to reach out as I get further direction."

After a few additional email interactions that same day, your DoC stated "I do not have an answer for you. I depend on another department as well for answers and I too have to wait," and then asked if I would "be open to an installment of a partial payment? So that I can go and ask if that is possible.If not then I will wait." (This is also after I was asked very early on if I would like to put the refund into the REIT instead of a cash refund.)

Since then, I have sent nine additional emails asking for status update with no response from anyone in the thread. 


I started this refund request process 12/29/23 and it has been extremely frustrating in its' own right, to say nothing of the challenges that prompted the refund request being made in the first place. If transparency, responsiveness, and reliability are truly core values for RADD, I would appreciate you seeing to it that this isn't delayed any further. 


Thank you.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I understand how important it is to resolve this matter promptly.

I want to address your concerns regarding the delay in processing your IC Membership refund. I have been made aware of some issues, including problems related to IRA money movement and incomplete deals, which have contributed to the delay in issuing refunds.

I want to assure you that your refund has been approved, and steps are being taken to expedite the process. As of now, the refund is scheduled to be issued soon. I apologize for the lack of communication and for the inconvenience caused by the delay.

Transparency, responsiveness, and reliability are indeed core values for us at RADD, and I am committed to ensuring that your concerns are addressed promptly and efficiently.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

IRA money movement and incomplete deals? Perhaps you can provide a funds tracking and proof of funds to your investor. Show where their money is received and where it is being held now.

A response like this coupled with your inability to issue a refund in dollars makes you sound like a Ponzi scheme that's about to implode on itself. I understand that is not your history, but that is what you sound like today, IMHO.

See this reply in the discussion

166 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    1y

    @Rene Hosman - Could you please take care of this? I think that this is a reasonable request to remove a personal phone number from the forums. Let's just remove that phone number and leave everything else up, as per our usual policy.

  • Rene HosmanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2024 · 583 posts · 653 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    @Rene Hosman - Could you please take care of this? I think that this is a reasonable request to remove a personal phone number from the forums. Let's just remove that phone number and leave everything else up, as per our usual policy.


     Agreed! Number has been removed!

    BiggerPockets
  • Rene HosmanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2024 · 583 posts · 653 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Brent Mendenhall:
    Quote from @Brent Mendenhall:
    Quote from @James Miller:
    Quote from @Melanie P.:
    Quote from @James Miller:

    does any one know the brother of the owner?  i called a number I found on line and it was his personal number he said and he not working for Rad.  Im sure he has plenty of money now and no longer need to work..he should be in prison


     Please PM me the number you dialed and which brother, if you know the name. If you don't that's fine too. Would like to see if he satisified his outstanding promissory notes. You are correct that they are headed for serious trouble. 

    he number i called..cant remember his name but if you see other posts on here he has posted (number redacted) Brent?  said he no longer works there and not to otn to call him when i did..

    @Chris Seveney @Jay Hinrichs can either of you two assist me in removing the above post with my phone number listed?  

     @James Miller James, as I told you, I dont work for RADD since September 2024.  I was not involved in contracts, funds, etc.  I left the government after 30+ years to join my brother in Jan 2022.  I am back with the government now.

    @Melanie P. I attempted to engage in professional discussions with you on here when I did work for RADD and represented them (Dutch) in a professional manner, you had no desire to do so other than to continue to post.   I caution you now in desiring to call me or reference to me in any way with RADD or contracts, promissory notes etc.

    @Scott Trench can someone from BP Corporate please assist in removing the post that has my personal phone number?  Thank you very much.  


     Your number has been removed Brent

    BiggerPockets
  • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Rene Hosman:
    Quote from @Brent Mendenhall:
    Quote from @Brent Mendenhall:
    Quote from @James Miller:
    Quote from @Melanie P.:
    Quote from @James Miller:

    does any one know the brother of the owner?  i called a number I found on line and it was his personal number he said and he not working for Rad.  Im sure he has plenty of money now and no longer need to work..he should be in prison


     Please PM me the number you dialed and which brother, if you know the name. If you don't that's fine too. Would like to see if he satisified his outstanding promissory notes. You are correct that they are headed for serious trouble. 

    he number i called..cant remember his name but if you see other posts on here he has posted (number redacted) Brent?  said he no longer works there and not to otn to call him when i did..

    @Chris Seveney @Jay Hinrichs can either of you two assist me in removing the above post with my phone number listed?  

     @James Miller James, as I told you, I dont work for RADD since September 2024.  I was not involved in contracts, funds, etc.  I left the government after 30+ years to join my brother in Jan 2022.  I am back with the government now.

    @Melanie P. I attempted to engage in professional discussions with you on here when I did work for RADD and represented them (Dutch) in a professional manner, you had no desire to do so other than to continue to post.   I caution you now in desiring to call me or reference to me in any way with RADD or contracts, promissory notes etc.

    @Scott Trench can someone from BP Corporate please assist in removing the post that has my personal phone number?  Thank you very much.  


     Your number has been removed Brent

     @Rene Hosman thank you very much for the quick response/action.  

  • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    @Rene Hosman - Could you please take care of this? I think that this is a reasonable request to remove a personal phone number from the forums. Let's just remove that phone number and leave everything else up, as per our usual policy.

    @Scott Trench thank you Scott and the BP Team.  Merry Christmas.

  • Melanie P.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 922 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Brent Mendenhall:
    Quote from @James Miller:
    Quote from @Melanie P.:
    Quote from @James Miller:

    does any one know the brother of the owner?  i called a number I found on line and it was his personal number he said and he not working for Rad.  Im sure he has plenty of money now and no longer need to work..he should be in prison


     Please PM me the number you dialed and which brother, if you know the name. If you don't that's fine too. Would like to see if he satisified his outstanding promissory notes. You are correct that they are headed for serious trouble. 

    he number i called..cant remember his name but if you see other posts on here he has posted (number redacted) Brent?  said he no longer works there and not to otn to call him when i did..

    @Chris Seveney @Jay Hinrichs can either of you two assist me in removing the above post with my phone number listed?  

     @James Miller James, as I told you, I dont work for RADD since September 2024.  I was not involved in contracts, funds, etc.  I left the government after 30+ years to join my brother in Jan 2022.  I am back with the government now.

    @Melanie P. I attempted to engage in professional discussions with you on here when I did work for RADD and represented them (Dutch) in a professional manner, you had no desire to do so other than to continue to post.   I caution you now in desiring to call me or reference to me in any way with RADD or contracts, promissory notes etc.


     The phone number you're asking to have deleted is the one a customer reached you on and you claimed it is no longer your number, correct? Why are you lying about who you are and hiding from your investors?

    It's not going to matter that you left in September. You need to return every dollar you took out of RAD for any purpose to the investors waiting on their funds. Do the right thing.

  • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Melanie P.:
    Quote from @Brent Mendenhall:
    Quote from @James Miller:
    Quote from @Melanie P.:
    Quote from @James Miller:

    does any one know the brother of the owner?  i called a number I found on line and it was his personal number he said and he not working for Rad.  Im sure he has plenty of money now and no longer need to work..he should be in prison


     Please PM me the number you dialed and which brother, if you know the name. If you don't that's fine too. Would like to see if he satisified his outstanding promissory notes. You are correct that they are headed for serious trouble. 

    he number i called..cant remember his name but if you see other posts on here he has posted (number redacted) Brent?  said he no longer works there and not to otn to call him when i did..

    @Chris Seveney @Jay Hinrichs can either of you two assist me in removing the above post with my phone number listed?  

     @James Miller James, as I told you, I dont work for RADD since September 2024.  I was not involved in contracts, funds, etc.  I left the government after 30+ years to join my brother in Jan 2022.  I am back with the government now.

    @Melanie P. I attempted to engage in professional discussions with you on here when I did work for RADD and represented them (Dutch) in a professional manner, you had no desire to do so other than to continue to post.   I caution you now in desiring to call me or reference to me in any way with RADD or contracts, promissory notes etc.


     The phone number you're asking to have deleted is the one a customer reached you on and you claimed it is no longer your number, correct? Why are you lying about who you are and hiding from your investors?

    It's not going to matter that you left in September. You need to return every dollar you took out of RAD for any purpose to the investors waiting on their funds. Do the right thing.

    @Melanie P.

    I've really processed if I should even reply to this, but curiosity "killed the cat". You state I am "lying" on who I am?  I use an actual picture of me on profile and use my full name-Brent Mendenhall, which is surprisingly more PII than you provide in your profile.  Additionally, the number posted on here was my personal cell number that the poster even stated they located on-line.

    Melanie, your reading comprehension and any ability to conduct analysis is somewhat nauseating. I can promise you I am friends and have mutual respect from many investors within RADD. I speak to investors almost daily.

    I am sure that dark October in 1929 was rough on you, and you are still bitter. I promise you, just as the current situation with RAD Diversified, I had nothing to do with the Great Depression that you had to experience.

    I am either enjoying the sunset in a far-off Caribbean Island with all the money I have from RADD or slaving away back where I belong at Fort Bragg (Liberty) NC for the government to ensure our great SOF Warriors have the appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities to
    protect our Nation and people like you who enjoy the ability to freely post on blogs, threads, etc. such as Bigger Pockets without any real knowledge of what they post. Either way, I will let you decide. You have my profile picture, feel free to fantasy about either.
    Additionally, I hope the cat that was killed through my curiosity is not one of the many I only "assume" is roaming your dark residence.  

    Merry Christmas Miss Melanie, Happy New Year. Feel free to direct message me if you actually want to have a professional discussion...until then, keep posting about people you know nothing about.

    V/r Brent Mendenhall

    P.S. "Assuming" when discussing people's life, character, morals and values, is not a good way to live life.  It makes you old and lonely. 

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    its hte rope us in lies,that frustrate us imvestors, you preached about steady returns, great service, honesty etc.But none of that happened for us.

    Is January going to give us that need it..our distro? finally.

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    please excuse my typing, I am a strole survivor.Lucky to br able to type at all,Merry Christmas all...

  • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Alan David:

    please excuse my typing, I am a strole survivor.Lucky to br able to type at all,Merry Christmas all...

     @Alan David Merry Christmas Alan.  Here is yet another life lesson in "assuming".  I was going reply reference your typing skills and overall spelling ability.  So, with this said, and now my understanding a bit more about you, I would like to inform you to not imply that I, Brent Mendenhall, has anything to do with your issues with RAD Diversified.  This statement, "you preached about steady returns".  No Alan, I did not preach anything.  I only hope that 2025 brings great things to you!  

    • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Brent Mendenhall:
      Quote from @Alan David:

      please excuse my typing, I am a strole survivor.Lucky to br able to type at all,Merry Christmas all...

       @Alan David Merry Christmas Alan.  Here is yet another life lesson in "assuming".  I was going reply reference your typing skills and overall spelling ability.  So, with this said, and now my understanding a bit more about you, I would like to inform you to not imply that I, Brent Mendenhall, has anything to do with your issues with RAD Diversified.  This statement, "you preached about steady returns".  No Alan, I did not preach anything.  I only hope that 2025 brings great things to you!  


       Ive been a published author, and wrote over 500 product articles for catalogues online and an article for a popular magazine.But the brain is damaged to some extent now,so it goes

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    Zoom with mendenhall, opens with his name large on screen, then goes into his monologue on how the company is doing so well, and his two main employees  have given up their salary as did he himself.He'd ike to see redemptions in 2025, if possible....once they restart redemptions, we can fill out their forms and then get redemption.I'm not holding my breath.they say they have lots of properties but litle cash," no redemptions in January but "maybe some in the new year.'

    he cannot "promise anything now", "its a tough market"  to me this was a lot of cya, and "I assume,"I believe" etc.

    They want to refi some investments", good luck,with that.then he bowed out to do a raad America zoom.

  • Gypsum, CO · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    A large group of RAD investors is beginning to form with the intent of pursuing legal remedies. Post on this thread if you know anyone who who has invested.

    • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
      1y
      Quote from @James D. Kellogg:

      A large group of RAD investors is beginning to form with the intent of pursuing legal remedies. Post on this thread if you know anyone who who has invested.

      I've messaged the convenors but have not heard back. Not sure if they abandoned this thread or abandoned the victims who found this thread late... The victims are in the same boat. Could anyone in the group please add the new ones...
    • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
      1y
      Quote from @James D. Kellogg:

      A large group of RAD investors is beginning to form with the intent of pursuing legal remedies. Post on this thread if you know anyone who who has invested.


       Hi James, please also add me to the group. I also invested. Thank!

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y
    Quote from @James D. Kellogg:

    A large group of RAD investors is beginning to form with the intent of pursuing legal remedies. Post on this thread if you know anyone who who has invested.


     Im in let me know how to proceed

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    "I was going reply reference your typing skills and overall spelling ability."mendenhall quoted..shows the shallow personality.....his ego comes through in every contact.Sorry  but lets be real, the guy doesnt have an empathetic bone n his body. But claims to be so warm and fuzzy.During the zoom call he looked rather defeated.I havent heard a word about my funds..only about 20K

  • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Alan David:

    "I was going reply reference your typing skills and overall spelling ability."mendenhall quoted..shows the shallow personality.....his ego comes through in every contact.Sorry  but lets be real, the guy doesnt have an empathetic bone n his body. But claims to be so warm and fuzzy.During the zoom call he looked rather defeated.I havent heard a word about my funds..only about 20K

    @Alan David you are very clueless...I only posted that to show that if I "assumed" that you couldn't type/spell that I would have looked very shallow in not knowing the background.  Just as many on here who attacked me in reference to RADD.  I am a different Mendenhall.  If you followed along with this thread, you would understand the intent of my post.  Have a good day.

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    no sir, you need to think before you post.So wheres the update?

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    Sorry I didnt realize you were the bro.   
    You seem like a better guy.lets move on.

  • Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    @James D. Kellogg Please add me to the group.

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @James D. Kellogg:

    A large group of RAD investors is beginning to form with the intent of pursuing legal remedies. Post on this thread if you know anyone who who has invested.


     James, I have invested. Please add me to the group!

    • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 3 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Lilya Jiang:
      Quote from @James D. Kellogg:

      A large group of RAD investors is beginning to form with the intent of pursuing legal remedies. Post on this thread if you know anyone who who has invested.


       James, I have invested. Please add me to the group

       Please add me to the group as well because this company really messed up my life.

    • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Mark Sanita:
      Quote from @Lilya Jiang:
      Quote from @James D. Kellogg:

      A large group of RAD investors is beginning to form with the intent of pursuing legal remedies. Post on this thread if you know anyone who who has invested.


       James, I have invested. Please add me to the group

       Please add me to the group as well because this company really messed up my life.


       sorry to hear that, my wife thinks Im an idiot for getting into this crap.

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    Same thing happened to me with RAD Diversified, but I put in $20,000 and was told that I have to wait the whole year for it to be given back to me with 10% interest.  I did try to take it out before the time.  Yesterday was the maturity date and there is no sign of them.  All of the people I was in contact with, their phones are not in service.  All of the numbers online are not in service.  The email that is on the contract, bounced back.  I just left a message with the SEC... Thanks Melanie P.  If there is a case against them, you can add my name to it.

    • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Lorrain Mott-Baptiste:

      Same thing happened to me with RAD Diversified, but I put in $20,000 and was told that I have to wait the whole year for it to be given back to me with 10% interest.  I did try to take it out before the time.  Yesterday was the maturity date and there is no sign of them.  All of the people I was in contact with, their phones are not in service.  All of the numbers online are not in service.  The email that is on the contract, bounced back.  I just left a message with the SEC... Thanks Melanie P.  If there is a case against them, you can add my name to it.


       congrtulation you bought Amy Vaughn more jewelry like everyone else including me

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    I've done sec fbi, ftc complaints enough of being screwed.. 

  • Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 22 votes
    1y

    As a former employee's close confidant, this company is an absolute scam with zero loyalty to its long-term employees, let alone investors. They filed for Chapter 11, but it was denied because they owe their employees money and refuse to pay them. As the owners, Dutch and Amy, pocket the money from their illegal activities to fund their lavish lifestyles, they continue to take advantage of everyone else. They use the money they defraud people out of to funnel it through the business, covering their outlandish living expenses. As investors who have been screwed by them and former employees try to recov er their money, Dutch is going on cruises for his wedding anniversary and for holidays while Amy goes on lavish outings and recently came back from the Bahamas. They claim to be god-fearing, good people, but in reality, none of them has stepped foot in a church and would set it on fire if they did. They live immoral and thieving lives. Dutch and Amy are facing prison time for how they have cheated within their company, while they continue to act like all is good and well, while trying to con unknowing and loyal investors into new start-ups to fund their lavish lifestyles with no intention of doing good with it.

    These are not the kind of people you want to invest with or have handle large amounts of money. They both suffer from narcissism and care more about money and their image than doing right by people. They mistreat even the ones closest to them, including family. The co-owner, Amy, adopted a son but has never treated him properly. Yet, she goes on stage and gushes about him as her "why" and talks about all the stuff she does for adoption companies (NOT TRUE) as she walks off, and is far from a mother. In her personal life, she is involved with someone who deals drugs, as they do drugs and are involved in illegal activities. The cops in the area know the guy, he is a career criminal who has held a gun to employees and at her, yet he is still involved in her business dealings and in her house. She uses company money to pay her boyfriend a ridiculous weekly amount (2500 per week) as an employee, even though he does absolutely nothing for the company. Dutch does the same for his own family members. They run an illegal gambling ring in one of the company's commercial buildings. There are many things I could say, but we will be here all day. Hopefully, this gives you a picture of who you would be investing your money in. Amy's adult son currently has a criminal case for molesting a small child of one of her long time employees and she spends her time hiding his behaviors, blaming and indirectly threatening the victim and the victims family rather than being a decent human being (not so Godly eh?) while spending tons of INVESTOR money for his defense so she can save face for the next scheme they are currently working on.

    This company owes a ton of good, hard-working, and loyal people money, and they fired them and refuse to pay them the many weeks' worth of pay they owe them. If they can do that to their long-term employees, whom they supposedly form strong bonds with, imagine what they can do to someone they just see as a dollar sign. The company owes many people a lot of money with no way or intention to pay it back. DO NOT invest your money here or with Dutch Mendenhall or Amy Vaughn (Also can go by other aliases such as Amy Whit-Vaughn, Amy Whitson, Amy Whitson-Vaughn) unless you never want to see your money again and want to get tied into fruitless legal battles. They just look for the next start-up scheme to fund their lavish lifestyles until that well runs dry, and then rebrand themselves and do it all over again. This is not the first time, and it will not be the last unless those involved speak up and report them until the government has to listen. There's so much more I could say and have receipts for, but I'll leave it at that. If you want or need more information to help, reach out to me on this forum. I am just someone with insider information who is sick and tired of watching them cheat and abuse the system and hurt and steal from good people.

    • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Account Closed:

      As a former employee's close confidant, this company is an absolute scam with zero loyalty to its long-term employees, let alone investors. They filed for Chapter 11, but it was denied because they owe their employees money and refuse to pay them. As the owners, Dutch and Amy, pocket the money from their illegal activities to fund their lavish lifestyles, they continue to take advantage of everyone else. They use the money they defraud people out of to funnel it through the business, covering their outlandish living expenses. As investors who have been screwed by them and former employees try to recov er their money, Dutch is going on cruises for his wedding anniversary and for holidays while Amy goes on lavish outings and recently came back from the Bahamas. They claim to be god-fearing, good people, but in reality, none of them has stepped foot in a church and would set it on fire if they did. They live immoral and thieving lives. Dutch and Amy are facing prison time for how they have cheated within their company, while they continue to act like all is good and well, while trying to con unknowing and loyal investors into new start-ups to fund their lavish lifestyles with no intention of doing good with it.

      These are not the kind of people you want to invest with or have handle large amounts of money. They both suffer from narcissism and care more about money and their image than doing right by people. They mistreat even the ones closest to them, including family. The co-owner, Amy, adopted a son but has never treated him properly. Yet, she goes on stage and gushes about him as her "why" and talks about all the stuff she does for adoption companies (NOT TRUE) as she walks off, and is far from a mother. In her personal life, she is involved with someone who deals drugs, as they do drugs and are involved in illegal activities. The cops in the area know the guy, he is a career criminal who has held a gun to employees and at her, yet he is still involved in her business dealings and in her house. She uses company money to pay her boyfriend a ridiculous weekly amount (2500 per week) as an employee, even though he does absolutely nothing for the company. Dutch does the same for his own family members. They run an illegal gambling ring in one of the company's commercial buildings. There are many things I could say, but we will be here all day. Hopefully, this gives you a picture of who you would be investing your money in. Amy's adult son currently has a criminal case for molesting a small child of one of her long time employees and she spends her time hiding his behaviors, blaming and indirectly threatening the victim and the victims family rather than being a decent human being (not so Godly eh?) while spending tons of INVESTOR money for his defense so she can save face for the next scheme they are currently working on.

      This company owes a ton of good, hard-working, and loyal people money, and they fired them and refuse to pay them the many weeks' worth of pay they owe them. If they can do that to their long-term employees, whom they supposedly form strong bonds with, imagine what they can do to someone they just see as a dollar sign. The company owes many people a lot of money with no way or intention to pay it back. DO NOT invest your money here or with Dutch Mendenhall or Amy Vaughn (Also can go by other aliases such as Amy Whit-Vaughn, Amy Whitson, Amy Whitson-Vaughn) unless you never want to see your money again and want to get tied into fruitless legal battles. They just look for the next start-up scheme to fund their lavish lifestyles until that well runs dry, and then rebrand themselves and do it all over again. This is not the first time, and it will not be the last unless those involved speak up and report them until the government has to listen. There's so much more I could say and have receipts for, but I'll leave it at that. If you want or need more information to help, reach out to me on this forum. I am just someone with insider information who is sick and tired of watching them cheat and abuse the system and hurt and steal from good people.


       Please see my private message sent to you through BiggerPockets. If you would like to join our victims' group, that would be great! Thank you

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    omg.I knew it was bad, but not all  that, thanks for posting, buy it made me very sad.I made a huge mistake with this, and it hurts,

    i hope the FBI is onto them soon.

  • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 17 votes
    1y

    im hearing lots of stories of employees not being paid and then fired from rad after fired they wont repsond to email or calls so sad.  its bad enough investors losing money but investing is a risk. but when employees work and then dont get paid its awhole differnt thing. I dont think too many employees are left except immediate support to dutch and amy such as protection and personal assistants 

  • Investor · LAS VEGAS NEVADA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    Well... I have read each and every one of these posted messages and actual "UNFORTUNET" examples of what I am now very concerned about, My Wife and I did experienced very similar "sales pitch" from (Gregg Poirier) and now since 2022 I'm having an extremely difficult time getting a hold of him, Prior to 2025 we did speak with an individual that did share the difficulties that RAD DIVERSIFIED was having "FINANCIALLY" hence why we couldn't proceed with requesting the sale of our shares @$22.00 and some change. My Wife is now fighting breast cancer and kidney disease, which is why we need answers of how we can "cash out" our shares and move on and separate ourselves from RAD DIVERSIFIED!


    Hopefully someone at RAD will read my post and help us with our request.

    I look forward in sharing "hopefully" successful results when we can get our money BACK!!! 

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Davi Herrera:

      Well... I have read each and every one of these posted messages and actual "UNFORTUNET" examples of what I am now very concerned about, My Wife and I did experienced very similar "sales pitch" from (Gregg Poirier) and now since 2022 I'm having an extremely difficult time getting a hold of him, Prior to 2025 we did speak with an individual that did share the difficulties that RAD DIVERSIFIED was having "FINANCIALLY" hence why we couldn't proceed with requesting the sale of our shares @$22.00 and some change. My Wife is now fighting breast cancer and kidney disease, which is why we need answers of how we can "cash out" our shares and move on and separate ourselves from RAD DIVERSIFIED!


      Hopefully someone at RAD will read my post and help us with our request.

      I look forward in sharing "hopefully" successful results when we can get our money BACK!!! 


       have you considered calling a local news station or beat reporter who writes about this?  I know there are other cases like Norada and Drive Planning where I believe people were also able to get some media people involved. Worth a shot.

      7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.