Looking to network with other Cleveland Investors

Looking to network with other Cleveland Investors

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 6 votes

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to invest in the Cleveland area pretty soon with a specific interest in cashflow. 
I was hoping to network with other investors in the area so if that's you please leave a comment.

Thanks!

3Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
2y

it is tough market out there. I have a property in Maple Heights and it has been a learning curve for sure for the past year. I got burned by multiple contractors out there so be careful who you hire. Issues with tenants also I am still debating if I am going to keep it or not in the future.  I would stay away from the duplex, Cleveland is so saturated with them. I would go with single family in a C+ neighborhoods in the out cities . Look into Garfield Heights, Maple Heights or even Bedford. Good luck hope it helps.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Cesar Santana:

    Hello everyone!

    I'm looking to invest in the Cleveland area pretty soon with a specific interest in cashflow. 
    I was hoping to network with other investors in the area so if that's you please leave a comment.

    Thanks!


     Holla!

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    it is tough market out there. I have a property in Maple Heights and it has been a learning curve for sure for the past year. I got burned by multiple contractors out there so be careful who you hire. Issues with tenants also I am still debating if I am going to keep it or not in the future.  I would stay away from the duplex, Cleveland is so saturated with them. I would go with single family in a C+ neighborhoods in the out cities . Look into Garfield Heights, Maple Heights or even Bedford. Good luck hope it helps.

  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey Cesar, 

    I live in Columbus, but I do some investing in Cleveland.

    Would be happy to connect! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    2y

    Hey Cesar, you should  check out single family or duplex in Cleveland that can produce strong cash flow such as 44102, 44109 and 44111

  • Jessica LarsonBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 96 votes
    2y

    Definitely check out Cleveland! Our market offers great cash flow opportunities, with specific areas experiencing significant growth, doubling or even quadrupling in value over recent years. There are definitely a variety of opportunities here, but be sure to build a team first. Would be happy to connect and share more!

    Haven Group Property Management11 Review
  • Patrick DruryBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH & Cleveland OH · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Cesar Santana
    I would recommend being in areas on the West Side of Cleveland like West Blvd, Cudell, Old Brooklyn, Clark Fulton, Edgewater, Jefferson, and Brooklyn Centre. The reason is the rent-to-price ratio is good so you can cash flow, and most of the West side doesn’t have a Point of sale inspection which is really annoying.


  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey my names Jimmy I do Rehabs in the Cleveland and surrounding areas if you need a good trustworthy contractor please feel free to get into contact with me

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    2y

    @Cesar Santana If you are ever in the area to scout properties you should try to attend a local meetup. Ours is the last Thursday of the month and there will be an Event posted on BP here under local events. Our friend Darian has one on the second Thursday of the month as well. You can find them both on Meetup and in our Facebook groups as well. 

    A couple of hours spent networking with local investors could be a worthwhile investment.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.