Has anyone heard of Jeff Rutkowski

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2022 · 551 posts · 378 votes
2y
Quote from @Billy Cowell:

I went through his sales call and my assessment is mixed. They charge $30,000 for their top program and although that is high-ticket, if it was a genuine program that worked, would be a good investment. 

Hopefully someone here has some insight. 


 $30k?! There are so many other ways to get you where you are trying to go without spending $30k. Just signing up for a "guru" isn't going to change your life. They give you the tools to be successful. No different than meetups, youtube, networking, etc. 

Actually, I lied. I guess there is a difference. The things that I mentioned don't cost $30k.

Honestly. Truly, honestly ask yourself. "Am I at the point in my career that I need to spend $30k for a coach?"

What is that coaching going to do for you that you couldn't get somewhere that is cheaper OR free?

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Thank you for my first post!

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2016 · 576 posts · 358 votes
    2y

    Thanks. Just googled him and took a look at his Facebook page. Very encouraging! Very inspirational!

  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    I went through his sales call and my assessment is mixed. They charge $30,000 for their top program and although that is high-ticket, if it was a genuine program that worked, would be a good investment. 

    Hopefully someone here has some insight. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2022 · 551 posts · 378 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Billy Cowell:

    I went through his sales call and my assessment is mixed. They charge $30,000 for their top program and although that is high-ticket, if it was a genuine program that worked, would be a good investment. 

    Hopefully someone here has some insight. 


     $30k?! There are so many other ways to get you where you are trying to go without spending $30k. Just signing up for a "guru" isn't going to change your life. They give you the tools to be successful. No different than meetups, youtube, networking, etc. 

    Actually, I lied. I guess there is a difference. The things that I mentioned don't cost $30k.

    Honestly. Truly, honestly ask yourself. "Am I at the point in my career that I need to spend $30k for a coach?"

    What is that coaching going to do for you that you couldn't get somewhere that is cheaper OR free?

  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Billy Cowell:

    I went through his sales call and my assessment is mixed. They charge $30,000 for their top program and although that is high-ticket, if it was a genuine program that worked, would be a good investment. 

    Hopefully someone here has some insight. 

    I know someone that does "one on one" coaching for a year, guaranteed to buy properties or your money back, for half of that. What are they offering that is so special? Do they provide "one on one" or is it more of a group thing?


    Thank you for your response. I would love to connect with the coach you mentioned. 

    They offer a program that is 2 years long that provides education on everything that is needed. Seeing the ticket price of $30,000, I didn't even ask what is included. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, Massachusetts (MA) · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Billy Cowell search here for "guru" offerings and you will find they are all the same. coaching, inner circle upgrades, a method, mentorship....blah blah blah. The names change but the methods don't. Some might even offer actionable insights if you have money, though all the info can be found for free.

    They are about as scammy as something (usually) legal can be.

  • Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Rutkowski?  I think that's the guy that used to wash my cars. He's good.

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    Looks like an advertisement to me.

  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan R McLaughlin:

    @Billy Cowell search here for "guru" offerings and you will find they are all the same. coaching, inner circle upgrades, a method, mentorship....blah blah blah. The names change but the methods don't. Some might even offer actionable insights if you have money, though all the info can be found for free.

    They are about as scammy as something (usually) legal can be.

    You are completely right. "They ALL are the same." 

    I bet each one of them was at one point, just like us, making observations about how they are ALL the same and than they became part of the the "ALL". So we need to "make it" so we can understand why this happens. 
  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, Massachusetts (MA) · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Billy Cowell:
    Quote from @Jonathan R McLaughlin:

    @Billy Cowell search here for "guru" offerings and you will find they are all the same. coaching, inner circle upgrades, a method, mentorship....blah blah blah. The names change but the methods don't. Some might even offer actionable insights if you have money, though all the info can be found for free.

    They are about as scammy as something (usually) legal can be.

    You are completely right. "They ALL are the same." 

    I bet each one of them was at one point, just like us, making observations about how they are ALL the same and than they became part of the the "ALL". So we need to "make it" so we can understand why this happens. 
    Uh whatever, I’m doing ok and I’m happy with my understanding of how it happens. You do you, it’s your (wasted) money.
  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Billy Cowell:

    I am completely confused how this investor / educator is never mentioned on BiggerPockets. 


    It sickens me that these slick oil salesman seem to always find marks. Please, do not go to seminars, buy people's courses, or pay a single dime if you want to be an investor. In fact, as soon as someone wraps their program into religiousness, run away. The religiousness is meant to con you into believing they are a person of faith and integrity so that they get you to give them your money. Any real person of faith that has any real integrity wouldn't ever ask for your money. Another thing you should take note of are the words and jargon they use. This guy throws out things like "evil' and alludes to some generic overlord type that you are somehow under the influence of and he is presenting himself as the savior. BS. He is the evil. Run away. Don't be a sheep. Use your $30,000 in small, less risky investments. Don't over leverage. You are not going to get rich quick. It takes time, patience, and learning on your own. Nobody has a method to get rich quick unless that method is extremely risky and usually illegal or just a bunch of BS. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.