Looking to Connect with Investors in Toledo

Looking to Connect with Investors in Toledo

Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 9 votes

Hi Everyone - I'm an out of state investor that currently owns 3 LTRs in Toledo. Given I can't join any local meet ups, I was hoping to connect with people who invest in Toledo. If there are any virtual meetings or if you'd like to chat, please feel free to send me a direct message! Hope to get the chance to meet some of you. 

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Sheridan, OR · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
2y

Hey Mike, I am a new investor looking to get into LTR's in Toledo. I would love to chat with you on how your experience has been investing in the area. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sheridan, OR · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hey Mike, I am a new investor looking to get into LTR's in Toledo. I would love to chat with you on how your experience has been investing in the area. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mike Dolan:

    Hi Everyone - I'm an out of state investor that currently owns 3 LTRs in Toledo. Given I can't join any local meet ups, I was hoping to connect with people who invest in Toledo. If there are any virtual meetings or if you'd like to chat, please feel free to send me a direct message! Hope to get the chance to meet some of you. 



    Hi Mike,

    Sorry I didn't reply much in detail to your message.

    I've been very pressed for time last few months and can only schedule calls with folks within our operation.

    Here is a great thread on the different Toledo markets - https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86/topics/699494-toledo...

    I hope you find it useful.

    Wishing you much success with your endeavors 
  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Lake:

    Hey Mike, I am a new investor looking to get into LTR's in Toledo. I would love to chat with you on how your experience has been investing in the area. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.


    G'Day Aaaron,

    You might also find this thread useful.

    I posted a while ago about zip codes and made a recent update.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86/topics/699494-toledo...

    Thanks 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.