Looking to connect with others in DFW market

Looking to connect with others in DFW market

New to Real Estate · Member since 2021 · 62 posts · 16 votes

Hi All,

I'm looking to expand my network in DFW. I'm looking to connect with everyone all the way from real estate agents to flippers. I look forward to connecting!

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 2 votes
1y

My name is Leo. I’m a renovation contractor based in Dallas, TX, with a focus on bathrooms, kitchens, flooring, lighting, and tile work. I’ve been doing hands-on residential remodels for several years, and I run a small team that handles full rehabs from demo to finish.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Dallas/Ft. Worth · Member since 2024 · 70 posts · 32 votes
    1y

    Hey Ethan,

    Welcome to Real Estate!

    The best way to build your network around here in my opinion besides being active on BiggerPockets is definitely by attending local meetups and networking events. There are some really solid ones happening regularly, if you ever want a few recommendations, I’d be happy to share!

    Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and maybe at an event soon.

  • Real Estate Agent · DFW · Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Howdy Ethan, lets get connected!

  • Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    My name is Leo. I’m a renovation contractor based in Dallas, TX, with a focus on bathrooms, kitchens, flooring, lighting, and tile work. I’ve been doing hands-on residential remodels for several years, and I run a small team that handles full rehabs from demo to finish.

  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, TX · Member since 2016 · 706 posts · 611 votes
    1y

    Hello Ethan!

    Welcome to the world of real estate investing. What are you looking to do in real estate? There are meetups on the Clockout app, Meetup app, and on these forums as well to network. Hope to see you at one. 

  • Diego AlvaradoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 296 posts · 139 votes
    1y

    Happy to connect!!! There are a few meetups that are good for I traction.

    Have you attended to any?

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Ethan Brown 

    Welcome, Ethan — you're in the right market. DFW is full of opportunity if you surround yourself with the right people.

    A great place to start: REIAF (Real Estate Investors of Action & Freedom). We meet every 3rd Tuesday from 6–10pm at Three Nations Brewing in downtown Carrollton. It’s not a lecture — it’s high-level networking with flippers, agents, wholesalers, lenders, and property managers who are actually doing deals.

    Come grab a beer and some strategy — you’ll make real connections fast.

    McCaw Property Management4.4902 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.