Need help finding vendors

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
1y

For me I have hired students from local trade schools. You can often find recent graduates for plumbing who will do jobs much cheaper and have the tools and knowledge 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
    1y

    For me I have hired students from local trade schools. You can often find recent graduates for plumbing who will do jobs much cheaper and have the tools and knowledge 

  • Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    That's a good idea, do you find them online?

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    I always had luck with local FB groups asking around. Also networking at meet ups or connecting with PMs/agents

  • Ethan Piani-HohmannBusiness Member
    Realtor · Watertown, MA · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    I would recommend reaching out to a property manager. They usually have a list of several vendors per industry. 

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    Go to Home Depot at 6am on a Saturday morning

    Logical Property Management4.9446 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Boston · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 16 votes
    1y

    send me a DM, I'm an investor and agent in MA and I may have someone nearby that I could refer

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.