Has Anyone Worked with The Investors Edge Hard Money Program?

Has Anyone Worked with The Investors Edge Hard Money Program?

New to Real Estate · Chanute, KS · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 7 votes

Hey everyone,

I recently came across a hard money lender called The Investors Edge that claims to offer 100% financing — covering both the purchase price and rehab costs. I’ve spoken with someone from their team, and if everything they’re saying is accurate, it sounds like a great opportunity.

Before I move forward, I’d love to hear from anyone here who’s actually worked with them — good or bad. If you’ve had any experience with them, would you mind sharing your thoughts or connecting with me? I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Randall

0Reply
250 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 18 posts · 11 votes
    1y

    They are great to work with 

    as long as the PP rehab and closing costs are within 74% of the ARV they will cover it

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Randall Stich:

    Hey everyone,

    I recently came across a hard money lender called The Investors Edge that claims to offer 100% financing — covering both the purchase price and rehab costs. I’ve spoken with someone from their team, and if everything they’re saying is accurate, it sounds like a great opportunity.

    Before I move forward, I’d love to hear from anyone here who’s actually worked with them — good or bad. If you’ve had any experience with them, would you mind sharing your thoughts or connecting with me? I’d really appreciate it.

    Thanks,

    Randall


     website looks sketchy to me, does not say who they are, could not find them in nmls. I would be suspect to anyone with this type of program - have you found one other real lender who offers something similar?

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Randall Stich:

      Hey everyone,

      I recently came across a hard money lender called The Investors Edge that claims to offer 100% financing — covering both the purchase price and rehab costs. I’ve spoken with someone from their team, and if everything they’re saying is accurate, it sounds like a great opportunity.

      Before I move forward, I’d love to hear from anyone here who’s actually worked with them — good or bad. If you’ve had any experience with them, would you mind sharing your thoughts or connecting with me? I’d really appreciate it.

      Thanks,

      Randall


       website looks sketchy to me, does not say who they are, could not find them in nmls. I would be suspect to anyone with this type of program - have you found one other real lender who offers something similar?


      this might be Due Hard Money rebranded.. Utah based.. If its the same DHM program they will want 3k or up front in what they couch as training materials.. Then they refund the money when you do the first deal.. From what many many folks on BP found out it was almost impossible to find deals that fit the criteria for TRUE 100% and they were out the 3k and I think there was a submission fee of 600 or so per file.. Not to mention EM deposits on the properties that were lost when the properties did not pass underwriting.

      Now I dont blame them for being super tight on ARV.. But I would should like to bring in 3 to 4k for my turn downs and never have to give the money back.

      So if it is the same company ( I dont Know) or a knock off of the same SOP be sure to check for up front fees etc.
    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Randall Stich:

      Hey everyone,

      I recently came across a hard money lender called The Investors Edge that claims to offer 100% financing — covering both the purchase price and rehab costs. I’ve spoken with someone from their team, and if everything they’re saying is accurate, it sounds like a great opportunity.

      Before I move forward, I’d love to hear from anyone here who’s actually worked with them — good or bad. If you’ve had any experience with them, would you mind sharing your thoughts or connecting with me? I’d really appreciate it.

      Thanks,

      Randall


       website looks sketchy to me, does not say who they are, could not find them in nmls. I would be suspect to anyone with this type of program - have you found one other real lender who offers something similar?


      YUP its Do Hard Money rebranded if you read the small print it mentions DHM .  Randall let us know what you find out.. From what others on BP have said its kind of a boiler room approach you call and the guy / gal on the phone job one is to get the up front 3k out of you LOL
  • Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y

    If its too good to be true.....

  • New to Real Estate · Chanute, KS · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    1y

    I had a conversation with The Investor's Edge team, and they shared that I would need to pay $4,000–$6,000 upfront to determine if a property qualifies for funding. They mentioned that if the deal gets funded and I complete the project, I would be reimbursed around $2,300.

    There was no mention during our conversation of any ongoing monthly charges, but during my independent research, I came across some mentions of a $200/month fee for access to their system.

    Thank you all for taking the time to respond to my original post — your insights and experiences have been incredibly helpful and are much appreciated.

  • Member since 2025 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    8mo

    I have spoken with them also when looking into lending options.  I'd also add that they have a lot of restrictions that make me uneasy.  

    Just a few examples: they won't allow the rehab to involve any changes to square footage.  They dont allow the properties to be occupied while the loan is active.  They dont fund mixed use properties.

    So just keep in mind that after you pay that up front "membership fee" you may find yourself having to use other lenders for a lot of your projects.

    The 100% financing and deferred interest payments are great, they also don't care about credit score at all, but there are definitely drawbacks too.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.