How I Got Interested in Real Estate Notes (and What I’ve Learned So Far)

How I Got Interested in Real Estate Notes (and What I’ve Learned So Far)

Monrovia, CA · Member since 2025 · 98 posts · 37 votes

I started exploring note investing a while back and was surprised how different it is from owning rentals. It’s more about managing paper than property — and yet, the returns can be very steady.

Curious if anyone here started with rentals and later moved into notes? What made you switch?

0Reply
110 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10mo

Yet another Bot post...  

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo

    Yet another Bot post...  

  • Travelle MasonPro Member
    Rockville, MD · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 28 votes
    10mo

    How can you tell?

  • Member since 2023 · 69 posts · 42 votes
    9mo
    Hello Barbara, I owned a property through a SDIRA, sold it, and began purchasing notes instead. I have a better return with less headaches! Which company(ies) have you worked with in the past that you can recommend?

    Quote from @Barbara Johannsen:

    I started exploring note investing a while back and was surprised how different it is from owning rentals. It’s more about managing paper than property — and yet, the returns can be very steady.

    Curious if anyone here started with rentals and later moved into notes? What made you switch?


    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Tony Valle:
      Hello Barbara, I owned a property through a SDIRA, sold it, and began purchasing notes instead. I have a better return with less headaches! Which company(ies) have you worked with in the past that you can recommend?

      Quote from @Barbara Johannsen:

      I started exploring note investing a while back and was surprised how different it is from owning rentals. It’s more about managing paper than property — and yet, the returns can be very steady.

      Curious if anyone here started with rentals and later moved into notes? What made you switch?



       i believe she is a bot as she has never responded

      7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.