Newer to flipping homes in Indianpolis

Newer to flipping homes in Indianpolis

Investor · Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 7 votes

I am helping a friend I am helping who is new to flipping homes in Indianapolis.  He is looking for on and off market fixers.  What sources have you used, in particular to find both on and off market fixer opportunities there?   

0Reply
63 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2024 · 39 posts · 8 votes
    8mo
    Quote from @Alan Siebenaler:

    I am helping a friend I am helping who is new to flipping homes in Indianapolis. He is looking for on and off market fixers. What sources have you used, in particular to find both on and off market fixer opportunities there? Propstream or the MLS. Let me know what his ideal property is.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.