Loan servicing companies for seller finance

Loan servicing companies for seller finance

John MorganPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I just packaged up and sold 5 SFR to another investor. I'm looking to start selling off a chunk of my portfolio to be more passive. And this is my first seller financing deal I've done. What's a good way to collect the monthly payments? And if you recommend a loan servicing company, which company do you recommend?

0Reply
67 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    7mo
    Quote from @John Morgan:

    I just packaged up and sold 5 SFR to another investor. I'm looking to start selling off a chunk of my portfolio to be more passive. And this is my first seller financing deal I've done. What's a good way to collect the monthly payments? And if you recommend a loan servicing company, which company do you recommend?


     we use madison management out of reno

    other companies out there are provident loan servicing and FCI.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.