Attorney needed to enforce a lien in Vancouver, WA

Attorney needed to enforce a lien in Vancouver, WA

Rental Property Investor · Malvern, PA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 934 votes

Hello. I have a judgment enforced with a lien on a property over the past 6 years or so. The Payor had been paying, but stopped and is dodging me. I am ready to foreclose on the lien. Can you recommend a good attorney or firm in the Vancouver, WA area to run the process? Thanks.

0Reply
68 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2mo

    We use Aldridge pite or McCalla raymer. 

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2mo

    @James Mc Ree is see you have a comment above already and there is a "legal" forum on Bigger Pockets that might be helpful but I would think this one is a little more dependent on getting some local input. This might sound strange but there are several Washington REI Group pages that I would suggest asking. It's not foolproof of course but getting a local person's advice might be helpful to have as well. Just a thought.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.