How to Find Good Boots on the Ground Partner?

3 Replies

Hello All,

I have been in realestate for about 2 years now, and still learning everyday. One of my main roadblocks is finding a boots on the ground partner in the Huntsville Alabama area. I have the loan approval and know how to get the deal done, I just don't have the time to get out and look at houses and make phone calls during the day because I work a 9 to 5. Does anyone know how I should go about finding partners?

Thanks,

Adam H.

My first guess is to find someone local investor rehabber thru Bigger Pockets or google "REIA groups" in that area and then call around requesting boots-on-the-ground partners with knowledge, experience, and time to find and follow-through on deals. Perhaps you can get email access to the groups and send out emails to members and then F/U with phone calls.

Thanks Margo,

Those are great ideas. I have put in Alabama in my key words on BP, also gone to the RIA's in the area, but no luck right now.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you