Podio Follow Up - All Helps Needed. Thanks!

3 Replies

Quick question all that's using Podio. How are you guys tracking lost leads? My podio is set up that every follow up generates a task. However, the issue arise when I checked off on completing the task, and forgot to update the next follow up date. So now, there is no task generate for this and this lead gets forgotten and therefore is a lost lead. Anyone using podio as crm here can shed some light on how they have their podio setup to avoid this issue? Thanks in advance!

I don't see a way in Podio or Globiflow to trigger a workflow when a Task has been completed.  

Instead of creating a single follow-up task, setup multiple follow-up tasks when a Follow-Up record is created.  Just space them out every 30 days or so.  This way when one is completed just tick it off and wait for the next one.  

Now the issue might come up that you have some follow up tasks left for a lead but don't want to follow up anymore.  Outside of just going in and removing the tasks I"m not sure what you can do.

You also might be able to use Globiflow and create a workflow that is triggered off a comment.  I noticed that when a task is completed a new comment is created.  If you can search the comment for a specific tag (like "follow-up-again") then it just might work.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here