Bloomington, IN Meet-Up and Mastermind!

29 Replies

Bloomington, IN Investors!

If you are interested in meeting up, we have a standing appointment on the 3rd Saturday of every month at the Scholars Inn Bakehouse (on 3rd Street by Target) having coffee. Details below, hope to see you then!

What: Local investor meet-up and mastermind - Discuss current deals, what's          
    preventing us from moving forward more aggressively, what we have learned
    recently, how we could work together in the future, etc.

When: Saturday 8/15 at 9 am (and every 3rd Saturday of the month thereafter)

Where: Scholars Inn Bakehouse, 3002 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401

Mark your calendars for next weekend and see you there!

@Cory Gardner , @Andrew Meyer (Andrew, I know your not in town yet, but what to keep you in the loop!), @John O Stith , @Zach Tobias

See you there next Saturday!

I will be in town on laborday weekend, so maybe we can meetup if you have time. Our house is on the market, so now it is just the waiting game.

Sad day @Andrew Meyer , the wife and I will actually be out of town the weekend. We will connect eventually though!

We will probably be there Mon and maybe Tues, not sure yet.

Argh, I have to work. It's a typical M-F 7-3:30 but I happen to have to work that Saturday because production is running. Sorry. 

I should be able to make it! Need to ask the boss (check ins Saturday) but I'll do my best to be there.

Originally posted by @Andrew Meyer :

We will probably be there Mon and maybe Tues, not sure yet.

Let's definitely connect as the time gets closer

I'll see anyone interested in attending tomorrow at 9!

Same time same place next week 9/19/15! Come analyze deals, discuss marketing, and connect with other investors! See you there:

When: Saturday 9/19 at 9 am (and every 3rd Saturday of the month thereafter)

Where: Scholars Inn Bakehouse, 3002 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401

Hey all, I won't be able to make it this weekend I'll be in Phoenix for a business trip.  Sounds like @Zach Tobias got some good content from his experience at REIA Indianapolis so hopefully you guys can learn from that.

@Kwasi Okyere here ya go bud! Hope you can make it out!

@Armon Kaviani Check this out if you can brodda!

Hey guys! 

Ill be there this Saturday let me know if yall can make it.

@Thomas Landis will you be attending?

I can't make it, still trying to sell my house in WV.

Originally posted by @Zach Tobias :

Hey guys! 

Ill be there this Saturday let me know if yall can make it.

@Thomas Landis will you be attending?

Rain or shine buddy!

Originally posted by @Andrew Meyer :

I can't make it, still trying to sell my house in WV.

No problem Andrew, we will be here!

Hey guys! Reminder of this month's meeting! Saturday 9am, Scholars Inn Bakehouse.

Let's talk more specifically about what we want this group to become and how it can help us grow in the coming years. I think you all should get a notice about a new post but just in case: 

@Cory Gardner  

@Zach Tobias - can you make sure and connect with the other Zach too??

@John O Stith - would be great if you could make it!

Anyone else I am missing?

hey guys sorry I missed! I ended up helping a friend move some things until 3am and I didn't wake up in time. How'd the meeting go?

Hey Guys - Hope the cool days recently have been treating you well!

Reminder about this month's Mastermind Meet-up at Scholars in on 3rd St. 

I would like our discussion to focus on analyzing the deal. @Andrew Meyer and I have been talking about that a lot recently and I have been hearing it on some of the podcasts I listen to. How do you run the numbers and what do you include when looking at a deal? What is important to you and your investor philosophy...what is your philosophy? What makes sense specifically to Bloomington? 

Looking forward to the conversation! 

• When: Saturday 11/21 at 9 am (and every 3rd Saturday of the month)
  • Where: Scholars Inn Bakehouse, 3002 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401

@Cory Gardner , @Zach Tobias , @Zach Kirchoff , @John O Stith

I'll be on the road moving to Bloomington this weekend! I misread and thought it was Sundays. I probably won't be able to make it mostly Saturdays since I have church then.

I won't be able to make it in person this Saturday due to Thanksgiving break. I would love to join on Skype or Google+ if anybody wants to bring their computer. The meetings are just too good to miss!!

Hi Thomas,

My name is Jeff Richardson, I am from Bedford, IN. I would be interested in joining your group,

Thanks,

Jeff

ARGH!

@Thomas Landis @Zach Tobias I'm sorry to say it brothers but I'll be heading to Chicago on Friday to research the market..I mean find a place for me to live in January :)

Sorry I can't make it this weekend guys. KEEP GROWING!!

I apologize as well I will be working all Saturday unfortunately. Someone recap what happens at the meeting on here!

@Zach Tobias @Zach Kirchoff @Andrew Meyer  

Looks like its a bad day for most! Once everyone is back in town and settled, let's figure out a better time/day for these moving forward. I will still be there this Saturday because there are 2-3 new folks I have been talking to that might show up. I will start a new thread later for December's meeting. Zach, I might actually bring my computer to Skype you in!

@Cory Gardner - holy cow your moving man!?!? That's crazy, good luck, I think Chicago is a pretty good market actually! 

@Jeff Richardson - we would love to have you! This month's meeting will still be the same time but it looks like we may be changing that in the future. 

Have a good holiday all and talk to you soon!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here