Bloomington, IN Meet-Up and Mastermind!

Bloomington, IN Meet-Up and Mastermind!

Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 28 votes

Bloomington, IN Investors!

If you are interested in meeting up, we have a standing appointment on the 3rd Saturday of every month at the Scholars Inn Bakehouse (on 3rd Street by Target) having coffee. Details below, hope to see you then!

     What: Local investor meet-up and mastermind - Discuss current deals, what's          
    preventing us from moving forward more aggressively, what we have learned
    recently, how we could work together in the future, etc.

     When: Saturday 8/15 at 9 am (and every 3rd Saturday of the month thereafter)

     Where: Scholars Inn Bakehouse, 3002 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401

Mark your calendars for next weekend and see you there!

@Cory Gardner, @Andrew Meyer (Andrew, I know your not in town yet, but what to keep you in the loop!), @John O Stith, @Zach Tobias

0Reply
112 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2015 · 195 posts · 36 votes
10y

I'll be on the road moving to Bloomington this weekend! I misread and thought it was Sundays. I probably won't be able to make it mostly Saturdays since I have church then.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2015 · 195 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Sounds good! I am pretty much free Sunday and any evening except Thursday from 6-9.

  • Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thomas,

    I am sorry, I will not be able to attend this week, but would love to come soon.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

  • Investor · ALPHARETTA, GA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello everyone, I am kicking myself for finding out about this meeting just hours to late. I look forward to attending the next one.

  • Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thomas,

    My name if Jeff Richardson. I am hoping to be able to attend tomorrow.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.