Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 28 votes
Bloomington, IN Investors!
If you are interested in meeting up, we have a standing appointment on the 3rd Saturday of every month at the Scholars Inn Bakehouse (on 3rd Street by Target) having coffee. Details below, hope to see you then!
What: Local investor meet-up and mastermind - Discuss current deals, what's preventing us from moving forward more aggressively, what we have learned recently, how we could work together in the future, etc.
When: Saturday 8/15 at 9 am (and every 3rd Saturday of the month thereafter)
Where: Scholars Inn Bakehouse, 3002 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401
Mark your calendars for next weekend and see you there!
Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2015 · 195 posts · 36 votes
10y
I'll be on the road moving to Bloomington this weekend! I misread and thought it was Sundays. I probably won't be able to make it mostly Saturdays since I have church then.
Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 65 votes
11y
Hey all, I won't be able to make it this weekend I'll be in Phoenix for a business trip. Sounds like @Zach Tobias got some good content from his experience at REIA Indianapolis so hopefully you guys can learn from that.
@Kwasi Okyere here ya go bud! Hope you can make it out!
Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 28 votes
10y
Hey guys! Reminder of this month's meeting! Saturday 9am, Scholars Inn Bakehouse.
Let's talk more specifically about what we want this group to become and how it can help us grow in the coming years. I think you all should get a notice about a new post but just in case:
Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 28 votes
10y
Hey Guys - Hope the cool days recently have been treating you well!
Reminder about this month's Mastermind Meet-up at Scholars in on 3rd St.
I would like our discussion to focus on analyzing the deal. @Andrew Meyer and I have been talking about that a lot recently and I have been hearing it on some of the podcasts I listen to. How do you run the numbers and what do you include when looking at a deal? What is important to you and your investor philosophy...what is your philosophy? What makes sense specifically to Bloomington?
Looking forward to the conversation!
When: Saturday 11/21 at 9 am (and every 3rd Saturday of the month)
Where: Scholars Inn Bakehouse, 3002 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401
Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2015 · 195 posts · 36 votes
10y
I'll be on the road moving to Bloomington this weekend! I misread and thought it was Sundays. I probably won't be able to make it mostly Saturdays since I have church then.
Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
10y
I won't be able to make it in person this Saturday due to Thanksgiving break. I would love to join on Skype or Google+ if anybody wants to bring their computer. The meetings are just too good to miss!!
Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 65 votes
10y
ARGH!
@Thomas Landis@Zach TobiasI'm sorry to say it brothers but I'll be heading to Chicago on Friday to research the market..I mean find a place for me to live in January :)
Sorry I can't make it this weekend guys. KEEP GROWING!!
Looks like its a bad day for most! Once everyone is back in town and settled, let's figure out a better time/day for these moving forward. I will still be there this Saturday because there are 2-3 new folks I have been talking to that might show up. I will start a new thread later for December's meeting. Zach, I might actually bring my computer to Skype you in!
@Cory Gardner - holy cow your moving man!?!? That's crazy, good luck, I think Chicago is a pretty good market actually!
@Jeff Richardson - we would love to have you! This month's meeting will still be the same time but it looks like we may be changing that in the future.