Real estate investor in Michigan

Real estate investor in Michigan

Westland, MI · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes
I'm a new wholesaler starting off in Michigan and I was looking for some cash buyers that are investing in the Detroit metro area. I'm already making connections with local REIA groups, but I just wanted to see if I could get any cash buyer's information on here.
1Reply
21 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 245 posts · 102 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP! Let me know if you ever looking in Chicago.

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 108 votes
    10y
    Trevon Peracca What areas do you focus in Chicago ?
  • Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 245 posts · 102 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

    Trevon Peracca

    What areas do you focus in Chicago ?

     Western Suburbs: Hanover Park, Bensenville, Glendale Heights, Addison, Villa Park, Streamwood,  and Wood Dale.

  • Madison Heights, MI · Member since 2014 · 471 posts · 132 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Paris Kelly:

    I'm a new wholesaler starting off in Michigan and I was looking for some cash buyers that are investing in the Detroit metro area. I'm already making connections with local REIA groups, but I just wanted to see if I could get any cash buyer's information on here.

     Hi Paris. Please let me know if you have anything off-market north of the City itself..

  • Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Paris Kelly

    Hello. I would be interested in see what you have in Detroit. 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Paris Kelly

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Consider sending messages to other members for specific guidance.

  • Investor · Grosse Pointe, MI · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Let me know if turnkey, hands-off Detroit and/or Florida interests you, @Paris Kelly with low price/high net ROI!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.