• Investor
  • Austin , Texas
Votes |
questions and answers for building for rent VS buying out

Tarek Soliman
  • Investor
  • Austin , Texas
Posted Apr 6 2016, 16:22

Great Podcast @ Cameron Skinner I never thought about having a rental property as new building construction, your approach will tweak the equation a little bet.

These are questions around your podcast BP Podcast 168: Building Hundreds of Homes to Sell or Rent with @ Cameron Skinner.

A discussion for all the questions that I think that would benefit a lot of investors including me primarily, and any additional information will be appreciated.

Cash flow from build to rent strategy

• 1-Are the cash flow from building to rent generally are less? Why? Is it about 1%? How the overall investment in the long term?

Cost segregation tax benefit:

• 1-How exactly I should be qualified for cost Seg ?
  • 2-What if I hired builder? How can benefit from cost Seg in this case?
  • 3-As mentioned, what if I did as advised and bought builder partner share? Am I still benefited from cost Seg tax benefit?
  • 4- What exactly needs to do and not do to help me qualified for cost Seg?
  • 5-What is Cost segregation analyses for single and multifamily construction?

New construction Building finance

• 1-What are the difference types of option to finance a new construction building?
  • Key words: portfolio loan, 5 years balloon
  • Being investor vs full time job Home builder
  • 1-How to become an investor in new construction building without an employee’s? is it just find the deal and partnering with home builders?
  • 2-Can I just hire any builder who gives me a good deal? Why the builder would give me a better deal?
  • 3-How the structure of the deal with home builder would look like?
  • 4-What are the consequences for hiring builder vs partnering with a builder?

This is an open discussion for all bigger pocket users to add more value to subject.

Thank you all 

Loading replies...