San Antonio TX Title Company for Double Closes

San Antonio TX Title Company for Double Closes

Lender · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2009 · 348 posts · 164 votes

Can anyone recommend a Title Company in San Antonio Texas that is investor-friendly and does double closes? If so, do you know if they require disclosure to the Seller and C Buyer that the property is being bought and then re-sold for a profit? Thanks in advance. 

1Reply
25 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Seth TeelPro Member
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes
    10y

    @Shari Peterson

    I have used Laura Riley @ Alamo Title for double closes.  That is one of the companies some of the larger wholesale brokerages use here in San Antonio.  No disclosure needed for  first transaction seller as long as it's a true double close and not a pass-through or assignment.  Forum rules wont allow me to post her full contact info, but this should be enough for you to find her on the web.

    Laura Riley

    Vice President/ Escrow Officer

    9910 IH10 W, Suite 101

    San Antonio, TX 78230

  • Lender · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2009 · 348 posts · 164 votes
    10y

    @Seth Teel Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it.

  • Investor Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 210 votes
    10y

    @Shari Peterson

    I close all my properties with reliant title. There are not in San Antonio but every property that I close is with mobile notaries which I find both buyers and seller prefer. There team up in Austin is amazing. I have double closed several properties with them without a hiccup or anyone else but the title company knowing what I made.

    I have never used Alamo title but I have met and had several conversations with @Seth Teel and would trust his recommendation.

    Send me a PM if you are interested in their contact information.

  • Lender · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2009 · 348 posts · 164 votes
    10y

    Thank you @John Barr. I'll PM you for more info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.