Any meet ups in Gainesville Georgia area??

Any meet ups in Gainesville Georgia area??

Contractor · Hiawassee, GA · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 15 votes

Hey BP,

Anyone living in the Gainesville GA area and looking to meet up please reach out! I have not been able to find any meet ups or anything in this area, (maybe im looking in the wrong spots).  I just moved here from Hiawassee (way north ga).  Looking to meet people here and get more into meet ups and connections. If there is an interest here and there are not any meet ups, i am willing to get the meet ups going. 

I have a rental in the canton area (north of atlanta) and i am working a RV park in hiawassee area that is 35 units. looking to close in February 2018.

Thanks,

Tom

0Reply
58 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 110 posts · 37 votes
8y

@Tom Valichka, would you mind sending me a PM with information about Cumming meetup? Thanks in advance!

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Gainesville, GA · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 87 votes
    8y

    My office is in Gainesville.  There aren't many organized "meetups" around here but everyone is pretty accessible.  Let me know if you're looking to connect with agents, loan officers, or what, and we can try to set up a lunch some time.

  • Contractor · Hiawassee, GA · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    @Sam Bagwell Awesome sam thanks for reaching out!! There was another gentleman who messaged me about a REIA meet up in Cumming that was free every Month. I am going to attend. I'd love to meet up! I'll message you

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 110 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    @Tom Valichka, would you mind sending me a PM with information about Cumming meetup? Thanks in advance!

  • Real Estate Agent · Gainesville, GA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    I live in the Gainesville area. Currently only have one rental but I'm starting this year to ramp up my efforts to move forward acquiring more.

    Not on here often enough but feel free to message me with a time and place and I'll try to meet up and talk shop. Thanks!!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    +1 on meeting up around the Cumming area. 

    Please let me know if anything develops, it'd be nice to meet y'all. 

  • Investor · Gainesville, GA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Hi I’m in the Gainesville Ga area and there used to be a Meetup that happened at the local library and then they moved it to Remax behind Panera Bread. I haven’t attended in over a year due to a crazy schedule but you can check. Also samething with the Cumming Meetup they Meetup once a month.
  • Real Estate Investor · Gainesville, GA · Member since 2009 · 241 posts · 34 votes
    8y
    I’m a full time investor here in Gainesville. Pm me if you wish and let’s chat.
  • Rental Property Investor · Hoschton, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    I'm an experienced investor who relocated to GA from Texas and currently work in Gainesville. Looks like we might have enough people to create our own meet-up. Does anyone have any interest? I don't know the area very well but I'm sure we can find a location willing to host.

  • Gainesville, GA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    +1 on the Gainesville meetup!

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 295 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    Another vote here! We are beginning to do a bit of business in this area and would definitely enjoy a Gainesville meetup. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Gainesville, GA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Investor from Gainesville area here. I would be willing to meetup if my schedule permits. Sounds fun!

  • Flowery Branch , GA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I would be interested.  I'm in Flowery Branch with a current project in Buford, and two other offers in Gainesville now. 

  • Hoschton, GA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I am interested in a meetup. I am a new investor in the north Gwinnett / south Hall area.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y
    Newbie here in Duluth, Ga looking to get involved in the meet up
  • Rental Property Investor · Hoschton, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Please PM me. I tried posting info of Meetup here but moderator deleted stating it should be in Meetup section and I'm not a PRO member. We have our 1st meeting tonight (7/18) in Gainesville.

  • Rental Property Investor · Hoschton, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    First meetup was held last night 7/18 and I would qualify it was a resounding success. We've got a good mix of people that are serious about building wealth and, more importantly, helping each other. I will be creating a formal event on MeetUp.com. PM if you have interest in attending.

  • Rental Property Investor · Hoschton, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    I have created a meetup group. PM me know if you would like to join.

  • Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    I am currently thinking of making an offer on a house in Gainesville, GA. Would like to hear from folks there about the region in general? How is the rental market in Gainesville?

  • Rental Property Investor · Hoschton, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Upcoming Meetup on September 19 in Gainesville. PM for details.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cumming, GA · Member since 2017 · 66 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @Tom Valichka Hi Tom, Could you PM me the REIA meetup in cumming, I live in cumming and would like to network with agents/investors. Thanks!

  • New to Real Estate · Gainesville, GA · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi, would like to meet up some time with the group. When and where?

    I am a new investor and looking to network with others in the Gainesville, Cumming area.

    I am in the north Hall area. I have some rental property in Clevelend, Ga.

  • Jane BlakePro Member
    Gainesville, GA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Trin Nagireddy 1st Tuesday of each month at the Golden Corral in cumming in back private room

  • Rental Property Investor · Cumming, GA · Member since 2017 · 66 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    @Jane Blake Thanks Jane.. I have attend couple of them. Will try to attend. Thanks!

  • Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I'm new to the game. How are the meetups going?

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Looking for a meetup in northeast Georgia. I'm in Toccoa but willing to travel.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.