Tiny Houses, tiny houses, tiny houses!

Tiny Houses, tiny houses, tiny houses!

Developer · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 273 posts · 106 votes

Hey all! I'm still out  here working to get tiny house developments on the map. Just wanted to poke  out there in the real estate world on good avenues to find mindful investors who are looking at more than just the bottom line, but have the potential to develop an annual revenue of $125M based on current market availability. (Not including new interest as the housing market yet flounders).

Thanks!

Joe

3Reply
88 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 147 posts · 156 votes
5y

@Joe Callantine my partners and I in Ohio are workin towards doing something similar - some kind of air bnb community with tiny homes. Similar to the getaway homes.

Are the tiny homes pre-fab that you’re working with?

I’d love to chat sometime and hear about what you’re doing!

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 273 posts · 106 votes
    5y

    @Michael Orlando - I'm from the Buckeye State! There are a couple of successful Tiny Home "hotels" out there. The one that I know of is in here in Lyons, Colorado. We won't be building the tiny homes for our communities. People, like myself, either already have their tiny or will purchase a tiny from a builder of their choice. If you're just looking for short-term, you'll have to provide the homes, of course.

    Modern Tiny Living is based in Columbus and they have a small community set up in New Paris, OH. You could look them up.

    Hope this helps!

  • Rental Property Investor · Tiffin, OH · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Michael Orlando my partners and I are looking to do something similar in our hometown of Tiffin. We’re very early in the process, but we’d love to connect sometime to learn more. Our development is also in an opportunity zone so we’ve got an added dimension that we’re trying to sort through. 

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 147 posts · 156 votes
    5y

    @Jason Perry

    Sounds cool! I’ve never been to tiffin, but would like to hear more. Shoot me a PM and let’s connect this week!

  • Developer · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 273 posts · 106 votes
    5y

    Good day all! I've been busy busy with tiny home stuff here in Colorado. Decided that I needed to jump back in here, as my team and I are under contract with a property and currently performing due diligence. We've officially launched our Crowdfunding campaign! If any of you are interested in investing in tiny homes, without having to do the heavy lifting, we got the opportunity for you! PM me if you'd like to chat about it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.