Purchase Property Subject To Existing Mortgage- Central Florida

Purchase Property Subject To Existing Mortgage- Central Florida

Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 2 votes

Good Afternoon Everyone:

I am looking to buy a property subject to existing financing (Subject To) in the Seminole county or Orange County area. I was wondering is there anybody in the greater Orlando area that has experience acquiring property subject to existing financing? I am looking for a subject to deal to get my first home (primary residence). Then I want to just keep repeating the process to build my portfolio. I also have some other questions as well below.

Are there any CPAs or Attorneys in the Orlando area that specialize in subject to real estate? I was thinking I need to talk to a CPA and an attorney before I start sending out letters and cold calling.

Should I consult with anyone else in addition to a CPA or Attorney before starting the process?

Would I be able to BRRRR a subject to?

If I do refinance the property would the lender call the note due?

If anybody out there could provide any additional insight that would be great. Also feel free to direct me to any CPAs and Attorneys.

2Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Shawn McCormickPro Member
Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
6y

Hi @Trevanti Whitfield I have done several subject to's and you have some good questions. I would be happy to help answer them and point you in the direction of some local attorneys and even a trust company that can help protect you against the note being called due. Reach out anytime.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Trevanti Whitfield I’m a Realtor located in Orlando, FL and would like the opportunity to work with you on this process. My Brokerage has dealt with Subject To and our team is familiar with the process. Additionally, we have relationships with Real Estate Attorneys. Feel free to message me if you’re still looking for someone to work with.

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 200 posts · 194 votes
    6y
    Hey Trevanti, it seems like you have a ton of questions! Let's connect and I'll be happy to help you out as much as I can!
  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    6y

    Hi @Trevanti Whitfield I have done several subject to's and you have some good questions. I would be happy to help answer them and point you in the direction of some local attorneys and even a trust company that can help protect you against the note being called due. Reach out anytime.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.