Rehab Valuator Premium

10 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

I highly recommend Rehab Valuator! The premium version is really an all in one solution …deal analysis, pulls comp (an incredible feature), mortgage info, built in presentation tools for raising capital AND once you’re working on a rehab it even has a project management suite equipped with scheduling and accounting. Hands down one of the best products out there! 

Thank you so much for the information!  Being new to the business I am not familiar with the software yet.  We might be purchasing our first rental property in a couple of weeks so I'm trying to really budget.  I am so appreciate for all the advice so I can learn & one day be helping others too!   

I have been a member for years. I love it. Many of my JV partners also use this. It is easy to do a presentation. It is pretty much data entry and POOF the report is made. Both JV partners and lenders love the reports. AND so many upgrades over the years. I suggest you get this.  You can try it first for FREE (cannot do the reports with the free version). Go to www.jpregroup.com I have a link there that you can access the software.
Best of luck.

I am excited to see what it has.  I am a CPA, for 27 years, & find that I am very picky in data, how it is calculated, & presentation.  I think we are so use to being able to adjust anything with all of our financial software that it can be hard using something else.  I still have a full-time job performing financial investigations in white color crime.  I love it but, am excited to branch off into real estate & learn as much as I can.  I will definitely look that up after work.  If you think of anything else I could learn or even do for anybody please let me know.  I will touch base with you as soon as I try the free version.  Thank you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you