Rehab Valuator Premium

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Member since 2021 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    5y

    I highly recommend Rehab Valuator! The premium version is really an all in one solution 鈥eal analysis, pulls comp (an incredible feature), mortgage info, built in presentation tools for raising capital AND once you鈥檙e working on a rehab it even has a project management suite equipped with scheduling and accounting. Hands down one of the best products out there! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Las Cruces, NM 路 Member since 2021 路 9 posts 路 1 vote
    5y

    Thank you so much for the information!  Being new to the business I am not familiar with the software yet.  We might be purchasing our first rental property in a couple of weeks so I'm trying to really budget.  I am so appreciate for all the advice so I can learn & one day be helping others too!   

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Greeley, CO 路 Member since 2013 路 2k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    5y

    I love Rehab valuator! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Ashland, VA 路 Member since 2017 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    5y

    Yes, I鈥檓 a subscriber and love it. It has always been a great resource, but these recent updates are incredibly useful.  Worth every penny. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Duluth MN 路 Member since 2021 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    5y

    RehabValuator has provided us unquestioned credibility with investors and funding partners of all sizes nationally and internationally. Thank you Daniil Kleyman 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Las Cruces, NM 路 Member since 2021 路 9 posts 路 1 vote
    5y

    I just purchased it & excited to start using it based on all of your feedback.  Thank you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor 路 Athens, AL 路 Member since 2015 路 45 posts 路 17 votes
    5y
    I have been a member for years. I love it. Many of my JV partners also use this. It is easy to do a presentation. It is pretty much data entry and POOF the report is made. Both JV partners and lenders love the reports. AND so many upgrades over the years. I suggest you get this.  You can try it first for FREE (cannot do the reports with the free version). Go to www.jpregroup.com I have a link there that you can access the software.
    Best of luck.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Las Cruces, NM 路 Member since 2021 路 9 posts 路 1 vote
    5y

    I am excited to see what it has.  I am a CPA, for 27 years, & find that I am very picky in data, how it is calculated, & presentation.  I think we are so use to being able to adjust anything with all of our financial software that it can be hard using something else.  I still have a full-time job performing financial investigations in white color crime.  I love it but, am excited to branch off into real estate & learn as much as I can.  I will definitely look that up after work.  If you think of anything else I could learn or even do for anybody please let me know.  I will touch base with you as soon as I try the free version.  Thank you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    5y

    Amazing software!! Great price, constant upgrades! Been a premium member for over 3 years, it's my #1 go to software. Keep up the Awesome work Daniil 馃憤馃憤馃憤

    0
    Topic locked
  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant 路 New York, NY 路 Member since 2015 路 8k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    5y

    Biggerpockets - 

    Is this a suspicious post?

    There are a bunch people sponsoring the post that have no history posting.

    1
    Topic locked