What made you think to take action and start investing?

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ScottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 SE Michigan 路 Member since 2014 路 4k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    5y

    I was a big saver for 20 years. 

    At some point, you realize that just socking money in savings or a 401k will never allow you to retire effectively.   After retiring, you can choose to significantly downgrade your lifestyle and worry about running out of money before you die.  Or, you can choose to do something different.  I chose real estate investing.

    Now I'm going to retire early, and it looks like my financial situation will continue to improve indefinitely.  

    • Chris MullinaxBusiness Member
      OP
      Property Manager 路 Kokomo, IN 路 Member since 2020 路 172 posts 路 44 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Greg Scott:

      I was a big saver for 20 years. 

      At some point, you realize that just socking money in savings or a 401k will never allow you to retire effectively.   After retiring, you can choose to significantly downgrade your lifestyle and worry about running out of money before you die.  Or, you can choose to do something different.  I chose real estate investing.

      Now I'm going to retire early, and it looks like my financial situation will continue to improve indefinitely.  

      Thanks for sharing your story, Greg. Amazing, I'm glad you're having success as a real estate investor 馃檶

      CRM Properties4.9519 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.