Any 10-15% DSCR Loans?

Most Popular Reply

Robin SimonBusiness Member
Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Dustin Sanders:

I'm looking for DSCR loans in the 7s or 8s with no balloon payments. I'm ok with prepayment penalties before 3 or 5 years.

The property or properties will be in Florida and/or Alabama.

Does any lenders offer these DSCR loan terms?


 10% is not going to exist, 15% still does currently, but it will be very hard to make work considering the current environment.  Will the properties cash flow at 85% with a rate in the 8s?  If so (very rare deal!) - then you should be able to make a 15% work if you have solid credit

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kayce Tackett:
    Quote from @William C. Wilson:

    I have a source (depending on credit score) that can do a 90% LTV DSCR loan on non-owner occupied real estate. Really simple process to get a term sheet and no upfront fees except appraisal cost that is paid DIRECTLY to the appraisal company. Let me know if I can be of assistance.


    Hi Na, I'd love to hear more about your source if they're still able to do a 90% LTV DSCR.


     I apologize. I am not on this forum often.  If you are still in need of financing, let me know.

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Na, do you have information to DSCR loan 10-15%

  • Samuel CoronadoPro Member
    Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2016 · 334 posts · 181 votes
    1y

    Where are you looking in Alabama?

  • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Raquel Guerra:

    Hi Na, do you have information to DSCR loan 10-15%


     I do however I'm not sure how to get it to you. I got blocked by putting my email before. Any suggestions?

  • Lender · Greater DFW area · Member since 2024 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    I have a DSCR lender that can meet these rates. Deal specific!

  • Austin ClarenceBusiness Member
    Lender · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2023 · 135 posts · 31 votes
    1y

    I just helped a buyer closed on a 15% DSCR in Houston (it was a 4plex). A buyer I connected with through Bigger Pockets actually. Most lenders want 20% minimum for DSCR, but some will do 15% down if you have at least a 1 DSCR Ratio. I have access to 7-8 lenders who will do 15% down.

    To go this low, you will need sharp credit and solid rents. Otherwise the cost/fees for doing 15% will be excessive. 

    Austin Clarence with NEXA Mortgage551 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.