Your advice on this lending company called Mamba Mortgage.

Your advice on this lending company called Mamba Mortgage.

Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 26 votes

Hi guys,

I am purchasing and renovating a property in North Carolina. I contacted a company called Mamba Mortgage, who promised they would lend me money for both purchase price and renovation. Does anyone know about that company? Please let me know as soon as possible so I do not waste my time, and money. It is a great deal; I have an estimate from a contractor and ARV from a Realtor that work the area. If I cannot find a loan to complete this project, I am willing to share the deal with anyone that has money to invest. Please reply to me.

Thanks,

Joel Barjon

1Reply
70 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HurstBusiness Member
    Lender · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Joel Barjon:

    Hi guys,

    I am purchasing and renovating a property in North Carolina. I contacted a company called Mamba Mortgage, who promised they would lend me money for both purchase price and renovation. Does anyone know about that company? Please let me know as soon as possible so I do not waste my time, and money. It is a great deal; I have an estimate from a contractor and ARV from a Realtor that work the area. If I cannot find a loan to complete this project, I am willing to share the deal with anyone that has money to invest. Please reply to me.

    Thanks,

    Joel Barjon


     why not find a lender here using the build your team function?  

    Hurst Real Estate, INC4.989 Reviews
  • Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    Thank you very much.

  • Cory J ThorntonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 240 posts · 281 votes
    3y

    @Joel Barjon - I do not know anything about Mamba. I do have several local banks and lenders like Mamba that either myself or clients have worked with and that I would recommend. Feel free to shoot me a text and I can send you a few people who should be able to help. 

  • Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 899 votes
    3y

    @Joel Barjon- thanks ...never heard of them ...beware if its  sounds  like a deal  too good to be true ...DO Not forward any upfront funds to anyone 

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Joel Barjon:

    Hi guys,

    I am purchasing and renovating a property in North Carolina. I contacted a company called Mamba Mortgage, who promised they would lend me money for both purchase price and renovation. Does anyone know about that company? Please let me know as soon as possible so I do not waste my time, and money. It is a great deal; I have an estimate from a contractor and ARV from a Realtor that work the area. If I cannot find a loan to complete this project, I am willing to share the deal with anyone that has money to invest. Please reply to me.

    Thanks,

    Joel Barjon


     Hey Joel, 

    What terms are they offering you? And also, what is the deal scenario?

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.