Private Passive Real Estate Investment Funds/Promissory Notes

Private Passive Real Estate Investment Funds/Promissory Notes

Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 44 posts · 6 votes

My clients have expressed an interest in passive real estate investment. Does anyone have any insight into established private real investment companies or funds?

Does any have any aspirations for launching a real investment company?

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brian BurkePro Member
    Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    11y

    @Brandi N. I could name one, but it would simply be shameless self-promotion.  :)

    Browse the Multifamily investment forum, you'll find that there are several syndication sponsors that frequent BP...check out the threads there and you'll be able to pick out a couple people who really know what they are doing.  Good luck!

  • Professional · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 876 posts · 301 votes
    11y

    hi Brandi- unlike Brian, I'm not afraid of shameless self promotion!

    Syndicated real estate is my field of expertise, and literally all I do.  I help hundreds of clients each year who are selling traditional real estate investments perform 1031 exchange and move into institutional class, diversified syndicated investments.  If you'd like to learn more, just give me a call.

    Best line- Lesie

  • Bill ExeterBusiness Member
    1031 Exchange Qualified Intermediary · San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Hi Brandi,

    We work with syndicators from all over the country.  I would be happy to discuss further if you like, just call or email.

    Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, LLC and Exeter Trust Company4.726 Reviews
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    11y

    Brandi, as they come swooping in on you, I believe we have RE types interested here, you have notes mentioned. Mortgages/Notes is not real estate, it is banking and finance and a whole different world than real estate as to using investor's funds.

    Any more information on what your thoughts are? What's your background saying "your clients"? :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.