Looking for Advice/Partnerships on Duplex in Northern Kentucky

Looking for Advice/Partnerships on Duplex in Northern Kentucky

Investor · Ft. Thomas, KY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes

Hi investors in Northern Kentucky or Cincinnati. I am writing as a new investor. I own one duplex that I purchased in November, and am now in the process of looking for a second property. I found a deal that I believe would be a good buy for potential investors, however I unfortunately do not have the down payment saved up at this point. The property is a duplex in Northern Kentucky with significant cash flow potential. I am hoping to partner with another investor or discuss other options. Please message me if you have any interest in chatting! Thanks. 

0Reply
11 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • James WilcoxBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 601 votes
    9y

    @Chris Eden I would think most investors would need more details on the property in question to make a decision of if it fits their buying criteria. What value are you bringing to the deal other than the deal itself?

    REI James w/ eXp Realty54 Reviews
  • Investor · Ft. Thomas, KY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Jim - Thanks for the response. I understand, and I do of course plan to talk in more detail during one-on-one conversations.  I am always hesitant to put too many specifics on a public post, because in my experience it is harder to manage different questions, comments, etc. in that format.

    To answer your question: I am bringing the deal, a portion of the down payment, day-to-day management of the property and institutional knowledge of the area. My original plan was to wait until late summer or fall to purchase my next property (because I will have the funds saved at that point for another down payment), but this deal came along so I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it out there! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 55 votes
    9y

    @Chris Eden , you could always simply wholesale the deal to another investor. This would provide you some extra cash for the down payment on your next property. Hopefully it would be less of a hassle than the "forced" partnership done in a hurry.

    Best of luck either way!

  • Fort Thomas, KY · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Chris, I may be interested in talking.  I am currently looking for my first deal and am interested in multifam in NKY.  

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    9y

    Chris ,

     Would this be a fix and flip? If so we would have an interest. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 318 posts · 307 votes
    9y

    Hello,

    Looking for wholesalers and/or investor focused brokers in the Cincy area. Currently working on my next deal and first purchase in the Cincy area.

    I am looking for:

    -A turnkey 2-6 unit. No rehab required and/or very little repairs needed (new paint, carpet, etc.)

    - Under $150K. Preferably under $95K

    - Vacant preferred, but occupied is fine

    - Conventional financing preferred, but i have access to hard money for cash deals. Open to seller financing as well

    - the better the area/school district, the more attractive the deal. No preferred zip codes.

    - a 20% cap rate is great, but my main factor is cash flow potential. $500/month or more

    If you have anything that could fit this request, please contact me

    Thanks a ton!

    Ibn

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.