Rental Property Investor · Sidney, OH · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 4 votes
My husband and I just purchased our first rental property. We got a really good deal and we think at the end of it we will have about $80,000 in it total and the ARV will be about $130,000. The only problem is the refinance part. My husband is doing the renovation full time and I am staying home with our kids. The property will rent for $1,200 on the lower end so we were hoping that we could find a lender in Ohio that would be able to lend based off of the property income without having to do any income verification for us. Thanks in advance for any helpful information on possible options.
I just PM'd you a referral in your area that can do DSCR loans.
Hello @Kevin Romines, Would you mind pming me the information about a DSCR lender in the Ohio area too? We are investing in the Northeast Akron-Canton area and looking to get a commercial loan on our next property. Thanks!
I can send you some
Remington,
Would you mind pming me a list of DSCR lenders who lend in Ohio? I was searching through posts related to DSCR/Ohio and noticed you offering guidance. It would be greatly appreciated!
I just PM'd you a referral in your area that can do DSCR loans.
Hello @Kevin Romines, Would you mind pming me the information about a DSCR lender in the Ohio area too? We are investing in the Northeast Akron-Canton area and looking to get a commercial loan on our next property. Thanks!
I can send you some
Remington,
Would you mind pming me a list of DSCR lenders who lend in Ohio? I was searching through posts related to DSCR/Ohio and noticed you offering guidance. It would be greatly appreciated!
Would you mind also connecting me with those who provide loans for a cash out refi. I'm a Canadian living in Toronto but own a Duplex which will be rehabbed in Dayton.
Would you mind also connecting me with those who provide loans for a cash out refi. I'm a Canadian living in Toronto but own a Duplex which will be rehabbed in Dayton.