Looking for a CPA in Cincinnati Ohio

Looking for a CPA in Cincinnati Ohio

Lawrenceburg, IN · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 3 votes

My business partner and I purchased our first 4 family about 9 months ago, we're getting ready to close on our second one next month.  We need a good CPA in the Cincinnati Ohio area.  Thank you so much for your recommendations!

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

CPA · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
10y

I'm sure you've seen me post about this before, but don't be afraid to go non-local. You will expose yourself to a wider pool of expertise which is critical for real estate investors.

Many of us service clients all over the US and even world. We utilize various forms of technology to collaborate seamlessly with our clients and rarely have issues.

If you are set on using someone local, search the BP forums for investors local to you and reach out to ask for a referral. Or join a local FaceBook/ REIA group.

Hope this helps!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • CPA · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    I'm sure you've seen me post about this before, but don't be afraid to go non-local. You will expose yourself to a wider pool of expertise which is critical for real estate investors.

    Many of us service clients all over the US and even world. We utilize various forms of technology to collaborate seamlessly with our clients and rarely have issues.

    If you are set on using someone local, search the BP forums for investors local to you and reach out to ask for a referral. Or join a local FaceBook/ REIA group.

    Hope this helps!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Miamisburg, OH · Member since 2014 · 161 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    I've been using West Chester Tax & Accounting for the last 2 years. 1 of the partners has several rental properties and is familiar with real estate tax law. They also helped me set up my LLC and all of the tax elections as well. www.wcaccounting.com

    PS - I'm just a customer. No affiliation with them. 

  • Lawrenceburg, IN · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Brandon Hall:

    I'm sure you've seen me post about this before, but don't be afraid to go non-local. You will expose yourself to a wider pool of expertise which is critical for real estate investors.

    Many of us service clients all over the US and even world. We utilize various forms of technology to collaborate seamlessly with our clients and rarely have issues.

    If you are set on using someone local, search the BP forums for investors local to you and reach out to ask for a referral. Or join a local FaceBook/ REIA group.

    Hope this helps!

    Brandon,

    Thanks for the idea.  I actually posted this after reading your bigger pockets post on the blog section about things to do for your CPA.  So thanks for the inspiration and thanks for the idea.  Unfortunately my business partner is computer illiterate and I'm quite confident if I even mentioned scanning and emailing documents to a CPA out of state that he would be upset.

    Tim,

    Thank you for the recommendation, that's exactly the type of CPA that I'm looking for--a CPA that also invests in real estate.  Thank you so much!

  • Christina CareyPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Dayton, OH · Member since 2010 · 245 posts · 186 votes
    10y

    Try Chuck Vonderhaar.

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2010 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I would suggest Chuck Vonderhaar CPA also

  • Contractor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 75 votes
    10y

    I Third the Chuck Vonderhaar suggestion

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.