CPA referral for Southern California

CPA referral for Southern California

Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 9 votes

Hi all.  Looking for a couple referrals for a CPA (or three)  who own their own investment properties and is familiar with CA real estate.

I have a property that I remodeled this year and I want to make sure I don't leave any money on the table.  

Thanks for any info you can send my way!

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Lance LvovskyPro Member
Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
7y

@Kevin Phu

Send me a message and I can refer you.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney and CPA · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 590 posts · 422 votes
    7y

    @James Peters I have several names for you in San Diego if you’re willing to work remotely. Shoot me a PM if so.

  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @James Peters

    If La Mesa works for you  - then @Brian Schmelzlen

  • Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @Katie L. Just sent you a PM and thanks.

    @Michael Plaks My inlays are in La Mesa so that might be a great fit!

    Thanks.

    Sorry for the delay.  Have a 10 month old and getting caught up on the weekend.

    Cheers!

  • Rental Property Investor · Encinitas, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @James Peters Curious if you found a good CPA in this process?   I'm finding myself in the same boat but I live in North County SD.  

    @Katie L. Would love if you could share your SD contacts with me as well.  Thanks!  

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @James Peters

    Are you open to working with a remote accountant? You open yourself to more opportunities if you are.


    There are many qualified accountants/CPA's on this messageboard. We frequently provide value to the forum by answering questions and posting updates to the tax laws they relate to real estate. Feel free to message a couple for a consultation and choose an accountant that you feel connected with.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 507 posts · 171 votes
    7y

    Any recommendations for a house hack/REI savvy CPA preferably in the Ventura County area? Open to Los Angeles and Santa Barbara areas as well as remote.

  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Phu

    Send me a message and I can refer you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.