Can anyone reccomend a CPA In the Delaware area?

Can anyone reccomend a CPA In the Delaware area?

Marcus Hook, PA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hey Everyone!

I’m looking for a CPA in the Delaware area who specializes in long term and short term rentals. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

1Reply
17 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    6y

    I'm not connected with him to tag him in this post, but Chris LaSpada is in North Wilmington and specializes in real estate

  • Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2013 · 394 posts · 123 votes
    6y

    @Brandon Johnson I use Jason Preston at Accurate Accounting in Elkton MD. He is an experienced RE investor himself. Google his number.

  • Marcus Hook, PA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @James Masotti thanks James!

  • Marcus Hook, PA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Eric Armstrong I appreciate this Eric!

  • Jessica StinerPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Newark, DE · Member since 2014 · 77 posts · 32 votes
    6y

    Hi Brandon,

    I use Dingle & Kane in Newark, De. They do my property management company's and my personal taxes.

    Hope this helps!

    - Jessica Stiner

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.