Clark Howard Anyone?

Clark Howard Anyone?

Retired CPA, Credit Sharing Consultant · Indio, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this Forum (in fact this is my first post). I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

In case you haven't heard of Clark Howard, he has a call-in radio show all about personal finance, including credit, how to save money, how to make money, and how to not get ripped off. He has a website where you can email him, find the stations he's on, and listen to podcasts of his shows.

I recently called in with a question, and about a week later I was talking to a client in another state and he said, "I heard you on the radio. I heard your question and thought "I know that voice'". He listen's to Clark's podcasts.

I imagine many of you have already heard of Clark Howard, but for those of you who haven't, I recommend checking him out. You might get hooked like I am. 

0Reply
29 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 607 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP!   Are you sure your name isn't Clark Howard?   :)

  • Retired CPA, Credit Sharing Consultant · Indio, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Chris Soignier:

    Welcome to BP!   Are you sure your name isn't Clark Howard?   :)

     Har dee har har!  Good one, Chris!

  • Pelham, NC · Member since 2015 · 160 posts · 54 votes
    11y

    I listen to, and like Clark Howard.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.