LEASE ADDENDUMS? What extras do you add to your lease
What are your favorite add ons to add to your lease? Do you have an addendum to your standard residential lease? Examples:
- Smoking is prohibited in the unit.
- LANDLORD permits the use of parking space #XXXX to the TENANT.
- LANDLORD permits the use of storage unit #XXXX to the TENANT
- LANDLORD extends the use of Washer/Dryer to the TENANT, however the LANDLORD does not make any representations to the functionality of these units nor with the LANDLORD replace units if they stop working.
- If TENANT is leasing at a condo building, than TENANT agrees to abide by all condo Rules and Regulations attached and made part to the STANDARD RESIDENTIAL LEASE hereof.
- Noise: TENANT agrees not to cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises which might disturb the peace and quiet of another RESIDENT and/or neighbor. Said noise and/or activity shall be a breach of this agreement. This includes noise from loud sexual activity, and the playing of loud music.
- TENANT shall be responsible for: replacing their own light bulbs.
- Keys: TENANT acknowledges receipt of the following keys: ________________________ which shall be deemed part of this agreement.