Los Angeles Meetup - June 13th, 2015

Los Angeles Meetup - June 13th, 2015

When:

Where:The UnUrban Cafe, 3301 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 30 votes

Hey Los Angeles People,

I am happy to announce the next LA Meet-up organized by the luckiest person and most determined investor I have ever met - @Jon Huber ! He has found a great new place for us to get together, network and brainstorm real estate ideas. Don't miss out on this one of a kind event. See forwarded message below.

Hope to see you there!

Best, Evelyn

@Jon Huber: "Hi everyone!!! I found a new location for our meetings!!

I did some scouting and I was able to talk with a coffee shop that will let us meet. The place is located by the 10 and 405 intersection. It is specifically on the corner of Urban Ave and Pico Blvd. There is 2 hour FREE parking on Urban Ave. I repeat... there is FREE parking on Urban Ave and metered spots on Pico Blvd. Try to get there early to get a free spot. Also, please try to RSVP here, or send a message to @Jon Huber so I can try to get a rough head count. The back room space fits about 45-50. Indicate if it is a +1 or not. I tried to have a centralized location, as all of the investors come from all around the LA area.

ALSO... the owner will NOT be charging us to rent the backroom/theatre area, as long as we are good patrons and everyone buys a coffee and/or a bite. It is, in fact, a coffee shop. I am sure we can make this a regular meeting place, as long as we all comply.

We will only have 2.5 hours for our meeting in the back room (that is also used for open mic nights and theatre), but we can continue to network in the front of the cafe after 2:30pm."

WHERE: The UnUrban Cafe

3301 Pico Blvd

Santa Monica, CA 90404

WHEN: Saturday, Jun 13th, 2015 between 12:00pm - 2:30pm

VENUE INFO: http://www.unurban.com/

1Reply
128 views

Most Popular Reply

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
11y

I will be there... 

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.