PacificNW Real Estate Meetup - Eastside Edition - August 6th

PacificNW Real Estate Meetup - Eastside Edition - August 6th

When:

Where:Redmond Wa -- See Meetup Group

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes

August is almost here, which means it's time for another Eastside Edition of the PacificNW Real Estate Meetup, where we bring online interactions into the real world. Let's get together for Dinner, Drinks and Deals!

Like last time, please head over to http://www.meetup.com/PacificNWRealEstate/ and register, seating is limited. This month we roll into Redmond Washington, just blocks from the Microsoft Campus, right off the 520 bridge ( less than a block ) for all of you Seattle folks!

In July we got hammered with the heat, I'm hoping it cools down a little,  Our attendees appreciate our facilitated Introductions which lead to great conversations that everyone gets into!  If you want to meet one of the Greater Seattle Locals face to face, here's your chance!

Keywords: Eastside, Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Issaquah, Renton, Snoqualmie, Everett, Snohomish, Duvall, and all of Washington State!

@Angela Wagner, @Hao Kung, @Tarin Todd, @Eric Deshaun. @Stevie Ackerman, @Lori Valene

@Jan Wanot, @Jiri Vetyska, @Dustin Little, @Alex Bezu, @Melissa Melia, @Khanh Nguyen, @Kyle Parks, @Scott Price, @Tarl Yarber, @Aaron Ramm, @Tim Holmes @Natalie Kolodij @Zach Schwarzmiller, @Adrian Chu, @Albert Bui, @Nghi Le, @Kharhak Singh, @Lawrence Eddy, @Troy Whitney, @Glen Gaidos, @Jami Morton, @Alex Chin, @Maxim Bovykin, @Yinan Q., @Dan Cumberland, @Dee Miles, @Walter W., @Sean Andersen, @David Salfer, @Elliot Smith, @Noel Villarreal, @Julian Buick, @Min Qiu, @Brian Fouts, @Thomas Coburn, @Jeff Jordan, @Vivian F., @Allan L., @Karyn T, @Joe Kooner, @Steven Rasovsky, @Paul Weller, @Gary Turner, @Dustin Roberts, @Alice K., @Robert Laird, @Kathleen Wilcox, @Mitch VanDeveer, @Account Closed

1Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
11y

hi Tory,

This is Vishal, a newbie. I plan to attend the meetup & learn from you guys! thanks

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y

    I forgot to mention my Partners in Crime who help us put these amazing things together: @Kevin C. and @Tiffany Plovie!

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 500 posts · 243 votes
    11y

    Aurgh! I wish I could come, but I will be out of town for most of the first half of August!

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 306 posts · 211 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the notification Troy!

    I'll be in town until the end of August but will share with others!

  • Engineering Consultant, Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 61 votes
    11y

    Darn it! I wish I could go but I will be traveling on that day.

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Alex Chin:

    Aurgh! I wish I could come, but I will be out of town for most of the first half of August!

     Haha! Well you'll make it to the next one then!

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Alice K.:

    Thanks for the notification Troy!

    I'll be in town until the end of August but will share with others!

     So close! Good thing we'll have one the first week of September! But Tiffany might get one in downtown Seattle later this month.

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Yinan Q.:

    Darn it! I wish I could go but I will be traveling on that day.

     You'll get to one, we understand summer is hard for parents!

  • Investor · Sammamish, WA · Member since 2013 · 94 posts · 84 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it.  I'll be there.

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Enrique Jevons:

    Looking forward to it.  I'll be there.

     Great, I'll make sure to corner you and talk to you because I missed you last time.

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 68 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Troy, 

    I will be in Chicago. Sorry to miss you guys. Next time.

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Walter W.:

    Troy, 

    I will be in Chicago. Sorry to miss you guys. Next time.

     Buy me a triplex while you are there, I'll pay you back!

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    Finally back from Germany and I'm excited to make my first meet up!

    If you spot a tall Eastern European guy come say hi. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

    Cheers,

    Jan

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Jan Wanot:

    Finally back from Germany and I'm excited to make my first meet up!

    If you spot a tall Eastern European guy come say hi. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

    Cheers,

    Jan

     Well, its about time Jan! It'll be good to finally meet you.

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Out of town that date, but will definitely try to make it to the next one!

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Steven Rasovsky:

    Out of town that date, but will definitely try to make it to the next one!

    Everyone's headed out of town in August, man I hope that means traffic lightens up around here!  We'll see you in September (isn't that a song?)

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    A blast from the past re Greenday's When September Ends. 

    I'll be around, looking forward to meeting!

  • Wholesaler · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Hey there! This may be a silly questions... But is it cool for a new guy like myself to come and just absorb, ask questions, etc?

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 60 votes
    11y

    I arrive on the 8th August to Seattle so I will unfortunately miss out. I am hoping to meet up with some folks in the greater Seattle while I am in town in August.

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 500 posts · 243 votes
    11y

    @Troy Fisher -  you wouldn't be thinking of Greenday "When September ends.."? And I wouldn't get your hopes up about traffic lightening. Seattle area traffic is an immortal beast that feeds and strengthens on the piteous hopes of those poor souls that venture into it's path.

    @Casey DeCaire - You are more than welcome at these meet ups. They are very informal and present the opportunity to talk to folks from experienced guys like @Enrique Jevons, to new comers to the real estate investing world like myself.

    @Julie Macd - I believe the Tacome BP meet-up happens the following week, so you will still have an opportunity to meet face-to-face with some of the fine folks on the forums (yay for inadvertent alliteration!).

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y

    The Southend meet up is not going to happen in August, but @Julie Macd I can point you to some great meetups happening for the rest of August. @Casey DeCaire, go to meet up, and join the group, we love newbies just as much as we love oldbies.

  • Investor · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
    11y

    hi Tory,

    This is Vishal, a newbie. I plan to attend the meetup & learn from you guys! thanks

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Smita Busar:

    hi Tory,

    This is Vishal, a newbie. I plan to attend the meetup & learn from you guys! thanks

     Smita!  Great!  We have some amazingly smart investors at our meetups!

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Troy Fisher:

    August is almost here, which means it's time for another Eastside Edition of the PacificNW Real Estate Meetup, where we bring online interactions into the real world. Let's get together for Dinner, Drinks and Deals!

    Like last time, please head over to http://www.meetup.com/PacificNWRealEstate/ and register, seating is limited. This month we roll into Redmond Washington, just blocks from the Microsoft Campus, right off the 520 bridge ( less than a block ) for all of you Seattle folks!

    In July we got hammered with the heat, I'm hoping it cools down a little,  Our attendees appreciate our facilitated Introductions which lead to great conversations that everyone gets into!  If you want to meet one of the Greater Seattle Locals face to face, here's your chance!

    Keywords: Eastside, Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Issaquah, Renton, Snoqualmie, Everett, Snohomish, Duvall, and all of Washington State!

    @Angela Wagner, @Hao Kung, @Tarin Todd, @Eric Deshaun. @Stevie Ackerman, @Lori Valene

    @Jan Wanot, @Jiri Vetyska, @Dustin Little, @Alex Bezu, @Melissa Melia, @Khanh Nguyen, @Kyle Parks, @Scott Price, @Tarl Yarber, @Aaron Ramm, @Tim Holmes @Natalie Kolodij @Zach Schwarzmiller, @Adrian Chu, @Albert Bui, @Nghi Le, @Kharhak Singh, @Lawrence Eddy, @Troy Whitney, @Glen Gaidos, @Jami Morton, @Alex Chin, @Maxim Bovykin, @Yinan Q., @Dan Cumberland, @Dee Miles, @Walter W., @Sean Andersen, @David Salfer, @Elliot Smith, @Noel Villarreal, @Julian Buick, @Min Qiu, @Brian Fouts, @Thomas Coburn, @Jeff Jordan, @Vivian F., @Allan L., @Karyn T, @Joe Kooner, @Steven Rasovsky, @Paul Weller, @Gary Turner, @Dustin Roberts, @Alice K., @Robert Laird, @Kathleen Wilcox, @Mitch VanDeveer, @Account Closed

     Just a reminder about our Meetup Tomorrow, I know it's August and people are headed out of town, but if you are in town, it's a great place to meet and enjoy talking about our shared Real Estate Passion!

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Wish I could make it, but it is one heck of a drive from Portland and I just got back from South Lake Tahoe on Monday!

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Robert Laird:

    Wish I could make it, but it is one heck of a drive from Portland and I just got back from South Lake Tahoe on Monday!

     It's only 3 hours without traffic!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.