PacificNW Real Estate Meetup -- Eastside Edition

30 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Happy November!

The first week of the month means another Eastside Edition of the Pacific Northwest Real Estate Meetup! We are back at our favorite location in Kirkland this week.

If you've never been to one of our meetups, you should expect to meet some pretty impressive investors! Rehabber's that are doing 20+ a year, wholesalers doing a deal or more a month, Out of State Investors getting those mailbox checks, Notes Investors, Tax Lien Investors, Private Money Lenders, and Builders!

We don't do speakers, sales pitches, or classes! We do deals! Come eat, drink, and be merry!

Please head over to our Meetup Page and RSVP so the location knows what to expect! 

And as always, bring your Appetite and have some dinner, have a libation or two, and be ready to talk about Real Estate! 

How 'bout some Keyword Trolling?

Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, Everret, Marysville, Federal Way, Burien, Issaquah, Shoreline, Sea-Tac, Kenmore, Bothell, Washington State, Washington, Tacoma, Olympia.

Wholesaling, Rehab, BRRR, No-Money Down, Meetup, REIA, Crazy Clowns keeping me up late at night, Northshore, Eastside, Tiger Blood, Seahawks, Mariners

Thanks Troy ! I got the message and will see everyone there.

Originally posted by @Troy Fisher :

Happy November!

The first week of the month means another Eastside Edition of the Pacific Northwest Real Estate Meetup! We are back at our favorite location in Kirkland this week.

If you've never been to one of our meetups, you should expect to meet some pretty impressive investors! Rehabber's that are doing 20+ a year, wholesalers doing a deal or more a month, Out of State Investors getting those mailbox checks, Notes Investors, Tax Lien Investors, Private Money Lenders, and Builders!

We don't do speakers, sales pitches, or classes! We do deals! Come eat, drink, and be merry!

Please head over to our Meetup Page and RSVP so the location knows what to expect! 

And as always, bring your Appetite and have some dinner, have a libation or two, and be ready to talk about Real Estate! 

Any meet in December? I may be visiting there for a week beginning of Dec :)

Originally posted by @Julian Buick :

@Troy Fisher any chance we could reserve the room out back? It is a lot more private and would be easier to hear people talk. The room at the front is hard to hear, especially when the band starts playing next door. Just a thought. 

Yes, if we can get to 50+ people.  We aren't quite there yet, but soon!  So encourage people to come!

Originally posted by @Andrey Y. :
Originally posted by @Troy Fisher:

Happy November!

Probably!  I hold the Eastside meetings the first week of the month, but there are a ton of meetups in the area if you want the low down on where to meet investors.  And sometimes we just randomly get together and chat (well not sometimes, but most weeks!)

Originally posted by @Troy Fisher :
Originally posted by @Andrey Y.:
Originally posted by @Troy Fisher:

Happy November!

Probably!  I hold the Eastside meetings the first week of the month, but there are a ton of meetups in the area if you want the low down on where to meet investors.  And sometimes we just randomly get together and chat (well not sometimes, but most weeks!)

I will stay in Seattle, but I plan on renting a car and driving down to the Olympia area as well. A lowdown on where to meet investors would be great! :)

Originally posted by @Andy K. :

@Troy Fisher thanks so much for the heads up! I'd really, really love to attend and meet some folks but I already have something preplanned that evening that I cannot reschedule :(

Have fun guys!

Well, that's a shame.  Fortunately we host plenty of meetings throughout the month!  And Every month too!