DENVER February 1, 2016 MEETUP!

DENVER February 1, 2016 MEETUP!

This event is brought to you by:Anson Young - eXp Realty LLC

When:

Where:1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Anson YoungBusiness Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes

6PM

Bicycle Cafe - 1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218

The gracious hosts at Bicycle have offered us drink specials, for BP meetup group only! $2 can specials for your group, as well as happy hour pricing for the evening, which is dollar off drafts/cider/wine.

Come join us!

This is pure networking, we can do introductions of what you do (or want to do) and your name, and then find someone who is doing what you want to do and tackle them.

2/1
3/7
4/4
5/2
6/6
7/11
8/1
9/12
10/3
11/7
12/5

January's meetup was a HUGE success, and thank you to @Mindy Jensen and the BP team for bringing some books we could give away!

3Reply
57 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor - Internet Marketing Professional · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 181 posts · 41 votes
10y

OOOOOoooooo......I want to go!  I'll be there as long as my wife doesn't go into labor....lol. Amanda's due early Feb!

Austin-

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Laramie, WY · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    just for Denver investors? I am in SE Wyoming. 

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Luke Burgess:

    just for Denver investors? I am in SE Wyoming. 

     No SIR, we have had people from Wyoming and other states come join us.  A guy from Spain was there on Monday, he owns a 4 plex in the springs and was in town!  So, EVERYONE is welcome!

  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 275 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    I am in. Lol I was there today working out of the office. Jessica is a very gracious owner.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Golden, CO · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    That last one at Micki's live-work flip was great - so many people!  I always learn something new at these.  Looking forward to the next one!

  • Real Estate Investor - Internet Marketing Professional · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 181 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    OOOOOoooooo......I want to go!  I'll be there as long as my wife doesn't go into labor....lol. Amanda's due early Feb!

    Austin-

  • Investor · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    I look forward to meeting and networking with all of you there! 

  • Homeowner · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I had a great time meeting everyone last month and am definitely looking forward to tomorrow! See you all there!

    -Mike

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    10y

    Any ideas on weather?  Seems to be coming down pretty good now with weather alerts all over the place and closings already.

    I'd hate for anyone to slog across town in terrible traffic or dangerous conditions.

    http://www.9news.com/weatheralerts/

    Denver, Colorado

    Current forecast for total snowfall through Tuesday afternoon are for 7 to 14 inches of new snow around the Denver metro area into northern Colorado.

    I'm leaning towards cancelling this and perhaps rescheduling for next Monday?  Any thoughts from my Denver people?

  • Rental Property Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2015 · 252 posts · 164 votes
    10y

    I'm seriously considering staying home and having chicken soup. It's coming down hard in Littleton, and lots of people are saying we're going to have at least a foot before tomorrow.
    Next Monday would be right on top of another Meetup that I was going to attend though (@Bill S. - Landlord Meeting).

    I'm torn. If this is not cancelled/postponed I'm 50/50.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Canceling for next Monday would also work for me as well.

  • Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 44 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    I'd vote to move it to the 15th.  

  • Real Estate Broker · Denver, CO · Member since 2010 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Sorry guys. I won't be able to make it tonight. 

  • Investor · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Next Monday sounds much more inviting given today's forecast! 

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    I agree with a move to next Monday

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    @Anson Young, I didn't go into the office today because of the weather. I'd LOVE for you to reschedule...

  • Steven TawreseyPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Bainbridge Island, WA · Member since 2009 · 97 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    I was planning on going still, but there's not much point in a networking event if the network doesn't show.

    I'll be there next Monday if you reschedule.

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I'd love a reschedule as well

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I vote to reschedule for next Monday (Feb 8).

  • Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
    10y

    Sounds like you've got a quorum. It's one of the few things I'd brave this weather for but am also in favor of staying off the roads.  I won't be able to make it next week :( since I'll be trolling for properties in Hawaii in my flip-flops.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    10y

    OK, we will reschedule, and I dont want to step on @Bill S. meeting next Monday.

    So, February 15th, Monday 6pm we will reschedule for this date, same place.

    Denver Colorado Meetup

  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Anson Young thanks for the consideration.

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Monday the 15th sounds great! Look forward to meeting everyone.

  • Professional · Aurora, CO · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 40 votes
    10y

    Hi All, When's the next Denver Meetup meeting?

  • Dan MackinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 512 votes
    10y

    @Julie S., tonight! Same place as listed above at 6.

  • Contractor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    how many contractors usually attend these events?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.