Free San Diego Meetup - Feb Event - Visit a Million Dollar Flip

Free San Diego Meetup - Feb Event - Visit a Million Dollar Flip

When:

Where:7150 Caminito Cruzada La Jolla, CA 92037

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

When: Saturday Feb 27th 9AM-11AM

Where: 7150 Caminito Cruzada La Jolla, CA 92037

Project Type: Million Dollar Flip

Cost: FREE

*This is an active construction site, please dress accordingly*

Sign Up Here

In case you didn't watch the video I'll go over the details here. Four Bigger Pockets forum members (@Parker Cox, @Kevin Fox, @Justin R. & Myself) teamed up to host free networking events in the San Diego area for local investors.

Instead of just meeting at a bar or local REIA the decision was made to meet at actual deals. This offers the chance for new and experienced investors to get inside a local project and learn more about what it takes to complete the deal.

Last months event at a multi-unit "BRRR" deal was a massive success with over 60 investors in attendance. This time around we will be inviting you to see a high end million dollar flip in La Jolla. Local investor Vanessa Jackson will be going over the deal in its entirety. How she got it, the rehab numbers, the hurdles and more. 

This is a great chance to get away from the keyboard and see deals in action while having a great chance to meet face to face with other local investors. Once again this is a no pitch, no guru entirely free event that we put together simply to get energized and meet other investors. 

If you have any questions, shoot any of us a message and we can fill you in. Hope to see you there! If you've signed up for prior events there is no need to register again, if not Sign Up Here to receive updates on future events. 

6Reply
96 views

Most Popular Reply

Kevin FoxPro Member
Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 635 votes
10y

Can't wait! Hope to see many of you there.

Feel free to shoot me a PM/email/call with any questions!

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kevin FoxPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 635 votes
    10y

    Can't wait! Hope to see many of you there.

    Feel free to shoot me a PM/email/call with any questions!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Diego, CA · Member since 2010 · 76 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Hey Tim,

    I will try to make it to this one.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Matt Welch:

    Hey Tim,

    I will try to make it to this one.

    Hope to see you there, shoot me a text I'll bring some beers!

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Super excited for this meet! I hope the turnout is just as great, as I am sure it will be.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Big thanks to @Kevin Fox@Tim G.@Justin R.@Parker Cox for taking the time to organize these meet ups for everyone.

     For those that missed the last one, this one should definitely be on your to do list. All around a very cool event, I will definitely be there!

    -Alex N.

  • Independent Insurance Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Everyone, feel free to reach out to me with any questions.  I will be happy to help any way I can.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    BUMP BUMP! Just a friendly reminder!

    When: Saturday Feb 27th 9AM-11AM

    Where: 7150 Caminito Cruzada La Jolla, CA 92037

    Project Type: Million Dollar Flip

    Cost: FREE

    *This is an active construction site, please dress accordingly*

    Sign Up Here!

  • new york, NY · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Should be loads of fun!!!

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    House looks awesome and it sounds like it's going to be a great meet-up!  I jus might have to take a drive down there from L.A.  But if I don't make it, all the best to you guys! 

  • Homeowner · VISTA, CA · Member since 2015 · 726 posts · 340 votes
    10y

    @Tim G.Unfortunately we're out of town until March 1st. But please keep me in mind for future meet ups. This is right up my alley and perhaps just what my son and I have been looking for. I'm a San Diego investor and my son is a very well known and established high end general contractor and builder in the area as well. 

    I've been looking for an investor pool to match funds with on deals that meet our buying criteria. I'm also a real estate broker and retired general and manufactured home contractor, dealer, developer and property manager with decades of experience in real estate at all levels. 

    Collectively both of my sons, my wife and I have a lot to bring to the table in terms of hands on knowledge, experience and investment capital. Please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]. Or you can call me anytime at 760 815-6977. 

    Looking forward to meeting with you anytime.

  • Homeowner · VISTA, CA · Member since 2015 · 726 posts · 340 votes
    10y

    BTW, FYI Lenska Bracknell [[email protected]], another very aggressive and successful investor and RE broker with a great investor contingent in the San Diego area referred me to this platform.

  • Investor · CARLSBAD, CA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Out of town on this one but would like to participate in future meetups.  Thanks for taking your time to share valuable information.  Robert and Beth

  • Independent Insurance Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Invite your friends guys.  We want it to be awesome.  We will also continue with these meetings once per month.

    We will post details on the next one soon.

    And @John ArendsenI appreciate lenska passing you on please feel free to attend whenever you can and feel free to reach out if there is anything I can do to be of service 

  • Homeowner · VISTA, CA · Member since 2015 · 726 posts · 340 votes
    10y

    @Parker Cox, just keep me in the loop regarding any possible F&F's or B&H's that my son and I could possibly make a move on. Big thanks for the reach.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Stoked to see all the activity on this thread. Can't wait to see everyone there on Saturday!

  • new york, NY · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    This is going to be a great meet and great. To bad I'm on the east coast. Keep up the good work.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    This is awesome, I wish I could go to it.  Looking forward to the next month's event, thank you guys for putting these up!

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I just got notice of this. I'll be out of town this weekend but will keep an eye out for future meet-ups - I'd love to check one out.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    if any members have a property they would like to share hit me up, always looking for future deals and it would be great if it came from within the forum. This is a team effort!

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I am bummed that I will have to miss this event.   Can't make it this Saturday.   Let me know when you have the next one would love to join.  

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Just saw this, unfortunately not able to make this one but I will put it in my calendar for the next one as soon as I get a date from your team!

    Thanks for sharing!

  • Wholesaler · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to seeing this project and meeting like minded investors. There should me more events like this... even multifamily projects.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Arthur Zavala:

    Looking forward to seeing this project and meeting like minded investors. There should me more events like this... even multifamily projects.

    That was last months event, at a four unit BRRR deal. Stay tuned and you'll see another one soon!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    BUMP BUMP BUMP! Meetup is set for tomorrow San Diego people! Maybe even those extra motivated orange county or los angeles folks. 


    Should be a great turnout, even if half the folks who plan to attend come it should be PACKED!

  • Independent Insurance Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Thanks to everyone for coming out and participating.  We will have a full post coming soon for the next event.  

    But in the meantime MARK YOUR CALENDARS:

    3/26/16

    9am-11am

    3660 Richmond Ave Hillcrest

    It is a conventional flip with a 480 sqft addition master suite.  It will give everyone an insight in to a form of value add rehab that is becoming all the more common in this market while also showing how to craft a deal in one of the most competitive markets in San Diego County.

    More to Come!!! 

    But I figured I would give everyone fair warning--and stay tuned for updates.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.