Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on December 16th

Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on December 16th

This event is brought to you by:Domu Investments

When:

Where:Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy Delray Beach, Florida 33483

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.

Also... in an attempt to try something new, I will be bringing in all of the books I have read and will have a "leave one, take one" policy so that everyone will have a chance to read a great book!

SO, DON'T FORGET TO BRING A BOOK!

Tags from previous meetings: @Cody Harris, @Lance Lvovsky, @Christopher Cadet, @Ylande Blanc, @Gary Weiner, @Doron Nissim, @Warren Lanza, @Debbie G., @Mitchell Jaworski, @Gene D., @Tim L., @Joe Garbarczyk, @Justin Jocewicz, @Wayne Brooks, @Emanuele Pani, @Nancy Wasserman, @Meghan Helbick, @Martha Blumel, @Rocky Wilson, @Joshua Pavao, @David Shoultz, @Ivana Andreatini, @Account Closed

2Reply
78 views

Most Popular Reply

Dania Beach Florida · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 30 votes
8y

@Jon Huber I just wanted to say thank you again for hosting the meetup was very informative. It was great meeting new people. Hopefully I make it to the next meetup and bring a few real estate books I have around the house or a USB with audio book. We talked about successful real estate investors study human behavior interesting book is t “The hacking of the American mind by Robert H Lustig.”

@Marie looking forward to finding out more information about converting IRA into Solo IRA for real estate investing I know there are lots of opinions about this topic.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 54 votes
    8y

    See everyone there!

  • Coral Springs, FL · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Won't be able to make this one as I'll be traveling for the holidays unfortunately! Will there be another one in January?

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    I'll be out of town but I'm always looking to connect with others in Palm Beach County so feel free to reach out!

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    @Drew Bell  Absolutely... Like clockwork. I'll tag you for that meetup as well.

  • Dania Beach Florida · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    @Jon Huber missed a few, hope everyone is having a great holiday season, going to try Dec 16th. @Silvana Elejalde next meetup. 

  • Dania Beach Florida · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    @Jon Huber i like the bring a book idea, maybe ill burn a audio book on USB to bring. 

  • Plantation, FL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Hey everyone! I’m new to bigger pockets and real estate investing. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 16th.
  • Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Yaroslav Golubev Thank you for the heads up!  @Jon Huber I will come from Broward County, see you there! PS~Would be great if you could move the time from 3pm to 6pm (if still possible). Thank you!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA & S. FL · Member since 2009 · 115 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    I'm going to make every effort to attend......

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    @Silvana Elejalde  Unfortunately, the coffee shop closes at 4pm, so we have to meet from 1-4pm. However, usually the meetup continues outside for another 30-45 minutes.

  • Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Jon Huber I appreciate you letting me know. Thank you and see you on the 16th.

  • Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
    8y

    I will def try to make this meet up 

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 55 votes
    8y

    In :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 329 posts · 237 votes
    8y

    I will be there in my Santa Suit!!!!

  • Gary WeinerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I hopefully will see you all there!  

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    @Jon Huber

    Thanks for the tag. I am traveling to Chicago that weekend, but my wife will go to the meeting. 

    @Bob Razler I will love to see you with that Santa Suit. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 329 posts · 237 votes
    8y

    This was me from last years December coffee meeting......

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow... except @Bob Razler in his Santa suit.

  • Hollywood, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I will be there! 

  • Dania Beach Florida · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    @Jon Huber I just wanted to say thank you again for hosting the meetup was very informative. It was great meeting new people. Hopefully I make it to the next meetup and bring a few real estate books I have around the house or a USB with audio book. We talked about successful real estate investors study human behavior interesting book is t “The hacking of the American mind by Robert H Lustig.”

    @Marie looking forward to finding out more information about converting IRA into Solo IRA for real estate investing I know there are lots of opinions about this topic.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Seems like I missed a great meeting!

    I really hope to be there next month.

    @Yaroslav Golubev great to hear from you.

    Regards,

    Oscar

  • Hialeah, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Great meeting!  Always picking up new info and ideas.

    @Yaroslav Golubev definitely we should connect and discuss.  Let’s bring in Rita if we can since she has actually pulled the trigger and uses hers for what we want to do.... invest in real estate!

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 329 posts · 237 votes
    8y

    Another great meeting!  Thank you @Jon Huber and everyone else!

  • Share RossBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 250 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    Hi Bob! New member here and am hoping you're having a monthly coffee in January! 

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Share Ross:

    Hi Bob! New member here and am hoping you're having a monthly coffee in January! 

     Hey Share welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.