South Jersey Meet Up #11 - 1st Colonial Community Bank

South Jersey Meet Up #11 - 1st Colonial Community Bank

When:

Where:Third floor - 1st Colonial Comm. Bank Conference Room, 210 Lake Drive East, Suite 300 Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Engineer ยท Magnolia, NJ ยท Member since 2016 ยท 133 posts ยท 135 votes

Hello again everyone! The next meeting will be hosted at the 1st Colonial Community Bank corporate office. Rich DeGrace from 1st Colonial will be attending and allowing us to use the conference room. If you're looking for an investor friendly community bank, Rich would be a great contact to make at this meeting. 

Also, we will have Rich Nittoly giving a presentation. Rich has some great experience in the business world with a previous career at Chase in the IT field before he started his construction company. He does residential and commercial construction, and is himself an investor. Rich will present on some various topics including but not limited to 1) Differences between residential and commercial construction 2) Common pitfalls newer investors make compared to more experienced investors (in terms of construction). 

Hope to see you all there! 

5Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Anthony SuscoPro Member
Lender ยท Turnersville, NJ ยท Member since 2016 ยท 173 posts ยท 68 votes
7y

Good evening everyone. I wanted to let you all know that Ashmore Partners will be co-sponsoring the event along with 1st Colonial.

We will be bringing refreshments (Chick-Fil-A) and will have some information on our programs.

I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new faces!

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor ยท Philadelphia, PA ยท Member since 2017 ยท 15 posts ยท 1 vote
    7y

    Thanks for putting this together!

  • Member since 2019 ยท 117 posts ยท 45 votes
    7y

    Thanks

    I hope to attend

  • Anthony SuscoPro Member
    Lender ยท Turnersville, NJ ยท Member since 2016 ยท 173 posts ยท 68 votes
    7y

    Good evening everyone. I wanted to let you all know that Ashmore Partners will be co-sponsoring the event along with 1st Colonial.

    We will be bringing refreshments (Chick-Fil-A) and will have some information on our programs.

    I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new faces!

  • Professional ยท Parsippany, NJ ยท Member since 2013 ยท 384 posts ยท 262 votes
    7y

    Hello! Does your bank provide financing for Non-Owner Occupied Investment Properties held in an LLC?

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor ยท Washington Township, NJ ยท Member since 2015 ยท 1k+ posts ยท 976 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Angelo Mart:

    Hello! Does your bank provide financing for Non-Owner Occupied Investment Properties held in an LLC?

     That's what @Anthony Susco specializes in. If you're referring to 1st Colonial, they also do that. You can chat with Rich DeGrace at the event. 

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor ยท Washington Township, NJ ยท Member since 2015 ยท 1k+ posts ยท 976 votes
    7y
  • Rental Property Investor ยท Cherry Hill, NJ ยท Member since 2017 ยท 119 posts ยท 60 votes
    7y
  • Rental Property Investor ยท Collingswood, NJ ยท Member since 2013 ยท 171 posts ยท 61 votes
    7y
  • Lauren C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor ยท Hamilton Township, NJ ยท Member since 2012 ยท 211 posts ยท 149 votes
    7y

    @James Masotti I can't =( Getting my masters part time and have class on Tuesday evenings. Bummed i won't be making it. 

  • Property Manager ยท Washington Twp, NJ ยท Member since 2017 ยท 152 posts ยท 169 votes
    7y

    @James Masotti & Fam - I sadly won't be attending. I'll be in Nepal for 10 days =) Have fun guys!

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor ยท Washington Township, NJ ยท Member since 2015 ยท 1k+ posts ยท 976 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mike Bonadies:

    @James Masotti & Fam - I sadly won't be attending. I'll be in Nepal for 10 days =) Have fun guys!

     NICE! - Have fun!

  • Flipper/Rehabber ยท Toms River, NJ ยท Member since 2014 ยท 378 posts ยท 154 votes
    7y

    I should be there! ๐Ÿ‘

  • Investor ยท Cherry Hill, NJ ยท Member since 2016 ยท 860 posts ยท 324 votes
    7y

    @James Masotti

    Iโ€™m in

  • Philadelphia, PA ยท Member since 2014 ยท 129 posts ยท 29 votes
    7y

    @James Masotti Looks  to be  another good one, Have an appointment  should be  coming in late.

  • Specialist ยท Delran, NJ ยท Member since 2016 ยท 2k+ posts ยท 951 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mike Bonadies:

    @James Masotti & Fam - I sadly won't be attending. I'll be in Nepal for 10 days =) Have fun guys!

     Enjoy Mike! Not sure yet if I can make it. Tuesdays are tough for me, but would love to if I can!

  • Rental Property Investor ยท Marlton, NJ ยท Member since 2014 ยท 125 posts ยท 36 votes
    7y

    @Justin Eaton Thanks Justin for organizing. Count me in for Tuesday.

  • Realtor ยท Sewell, NJ ยท Member since 2019 ยท 18 posts ยท 7 votes
    7y

    I really wish I could attend, definitely the next one. I was really looking forward toward coming today๐Ÿ˜•. My schedule got messed last minute. Hope to see you guys at the next one

  • Rental Property Investor ยท Marlton, NJ ยท Member since 2014 ยท 125 posts ยท 36 votes
    7y

    Hi guys, unfortunately my workload is throwing a wrench in my plans.  Disappointed I won't be able to join you tonight.

  • Rental Property Investor ยท Philadelphia, PA ยท Member since 2017 ยท 15 posts ยท 1 vote
    7y

    I'm here and can't get in.

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor ยท Washington Township, NJ ยท Member since 2015 ยท 1k+ posts ยท 976 votes
    7y

    As always I had a great time last night! Thanks to everyone who came out again and to all the new people that came out for the first time. I look forward to seeing everyone again at the next one!

  • Rental Property Investor ยท Franklinville, NJ ยท Member since 2016 ยท 73 posts ยท 20 votes
    7y

    @James Masotti great talking with you last night. We really need to get together sometime and chat more.

  • Member since 2019 ยท 15 posts ยท 9 votes
    6y

    Hi All!  Are you having another meetup in the upcoming future? I would love to attend as I am also in N

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor ยท Washington Township, NJ ยท Member since 2015 ยท 1k+ posts ยท 976 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Gonzalez:

    Hi All!  Are you having another meetup in the upcoming future? I would love to attend as I am also in N

    There is one tonight!

    South Jersey Meet Up #21

  • Member since 2019 ยท 15 posts ยท 9 votes
    6y

    Ah man just seeing your note @James Masotti.  Is there a way to stay informed for the upcoming ones?

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor ยท Washington Township, NJ ยท Member since 2015 ยท 1k+ posts ยท 976 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Gonzalez:

    Ah man just seeing your note @James Masotti.  Is there a way to stay informed for the upcoming ones?

    1. 1. Set your keyword alerts for South Jersey. 
    2. 2. Reach out to @Justin Eaton directly and ask to be added to the email list
    3. 3. Follow @SJREIG on Instagram
    4. 4. Join South Jersey Real Estate Investor Group on Meetup.com
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.