Cleveland / LA Meet Up

6 Replies

• 05/21/19 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 603 N. La Cienega Blvd West Hollywood, California 90069
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Los Angeles investors who invest in Cleveland are meeting for happy hour to talk real estate.  Join us if you want to mingle with other new and experienced investors.  This is just an informal hang out.  No presentations will be given.

EP & LP Rooftop Bar 

603 N. La Cienega West Hollywood, CA 90069

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi everyone, i'm very new to REI and have been exploring the Cleveland market. Excited to meet everyone!

Originally posted by @Gladys Garcia :

Hi everyone, i'm very new to REI and have been exploring the Cleveland market. Excited to meet everyone!

Welcome to the site Gladys.......Since you're looking into Cleveland I highly recommend you give The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read........Tons of good info in there for you. Cleveland is awesome but still filled with a lot of blight so it's best you know what you're getting yourself into in each of the various neighborhoods.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here