Involved In Real Estate · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2008 · 33 posts · 9 votes
Seriously, I can't find where to register for BiggerPockets Summit 2013. Better get on it Josh!
Oh, and thanks again for an outstanding 3 days! And it's still going at 10 pm Sat night!
Rehabber · Fillmore, CA · Member since 2011 · 116 posts · 11 votes
14y
I love Vegas, but am really looking forward to 1 more visit to Denver. Today (sun)we took the free ride from Sheraton & saw alot, but had plan on coming back next year to do more & stay a few additional days after Summit in 2013.
Its Hard to concentrate while in Vegas, but we are signed up for 2013 where the Summit takes us! Maybe Hawaii?
Toni
Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
14y
Originally posted by Will Barnard:
Ok, I just completed my registration for summit 2013 in Las Vegas. How many hundreds/thousands are with me?!
I was begging for Vegas when Josh was putting feelers out last year,..... so I see that request and raise you two more. (my Wife and business Partner, Sharon, will definitely be coming next year)
Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
14y
Rich if you are feeling generous I will take a Ferrari Spyder convertible in red please.Doesn't have to be the newest one as I like the older ones with the see through engine glass in the back......... :)
I would like it in Vegas as well.I know Denver is where Josh is at but I think it would be good to hold in different locations to expose Bigger Pockets to a diverse audience.
The entrance fee isn't a deterrant but the cost to travel and lodging can be for some.
If you have it the same place every year a few will travel from afar but many of the same core from close by will come again and again.
Nothing wrong with that but for growth would be good.Maybe once you hit certain numbers you can have a few a year in different places.
Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2012 · 184 posts · 76 votes
14y
Rich, I don't want to drive any of your cars. But I do think the best things for the summit would be to move to different areas of the country- as long as Josh et al. has their sea legs about it. I wouldn't mind another one at Denver. Just no snow please!
Rehabber · Buford, GA · Member since 2011 · 20 posts · 5 votes
14y
Although I would love the event to be in new areas... I am more interested in the content and that the event is a success for the bigger pockets team.
Putting on a quality event "on the road" significantly complicates the logistics and the risk for event owner/organizers.
For a young event, with the organization mostly centralized on one person, I vote for whatever location best ensures the success and profitability of the event.
Keeping it close to home for now helps keep the costs, risks and headaches down.
Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
14y
BOO on denver,tic. I plan on attending wherever it is. If it falls between Jan 9 and April 8, it will need to be on the Holland America cruise ship Rotterdam VI -88 day cruise for wifey and I. Any other dates, count me in. great fun. Rich
Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
14y
Originally posted by Rich Weese:
BOO on denver,tic. I plan on attending wherever it is. If it falls between Jan 9 and April 8, it will need to be on the Holland America cruise ship Rotterdam VI -88 day cruise for wifey and I. Any other dates, count me in. great fun. Rich
You crack me up Rich. 88 day cruise, 10 day historical trail (or whatever it is), RVing, visiting properties, etc. Gotta love it. Speaking about Vegas, I sent you an email last week after returning from the Amazon. Let me know if you didn't get it.