WHAT'S THE DEAL????

WHAT'S THE DEAL????

Involved In Real Estate · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2008 · 33 posts · 9 votes

Seriously, I can't find where to register for BiggerPockets Summit 2013. Better get on it Josh!
Oh, and thanks again for an outstanding 3 days! And it's still going at 10 pm Sat night!

0Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

Will BarnardPro Member
Moderator
Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
14y

Ok, I just completed my registration for summit 2013 in Las Vegas. How many hundreds/thousands are with me?!

See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2008 · 432 posts · 63 votes
    14y

    Please Vegas! It will be my first summit. Viva Las Vegas!

  • Real Estate Investor · Steamboat, CO · Member since 2010 · 295 posts · 34 votes
    14y

    I thought Denver worked very well, somewhat central in the US, and easier for the organizers to focus on the convention without out of state logistics.

    Living here also makes it a favorite, of course.

  • Investor · Statewide, MO · Member since 2011 · 814 posts · 425 votes
    14y

    I liked Denver a lot. I think Josh picked the right hotel and location for the convention. There were a lot of things to do around the hotel and there were nice facilities inside the hotel for the attendees to enjoy.
    I'll be bringing a bigger posse to the next one as well.

    Thanks again Joshua Dorkin for putting it all together. Please let us know when you have dates!

  • Real Estate Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2009 · 191 posts · 47 votes
    14y

    Rich Weese, bring the car, but don't forget your ping pong paddle.

    I loved Denver but Vegas would be a great spot as well. Bring on the snow so I can ski next year... mck

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    14y

    As much as it pains me to say, I don't think that Vegas is in the cards for Josh for Summit 2013. I really do think it is the best place for things like this.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2009 · 191 posts · 47 votes
    14y

    I'm the planning type. @Josh, have you decided on a date? I'm starting to add to my spring calendar. No pressure..... mck

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    Joshua Dorkin perhaps there are some things that others of us can help you with this time. I'd be more than willing to help out in areas that I could.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    I'll take you and anyone else up on that offer, Charles.

    I'm planning on starting my planning on August 1. I suppose until then, lets see who might be interested in helping out, and we can set up a meeting then to discuss.

  • Real Estate Investor · OR · Member since 2012 · 390 posts · 133 votes
    14y

    I like both cities . . . would LOVE to go to Denver again tho. Is it all up to you Josh?? Isn't there a committee? ; >

  • Rehabber · Albuquerque, NM - New Mexico · Member since 2011 · 283 posts · 38 votes
    14y

    Joshua Dorkin Not sure what you exactly mean by help out, but I'm willing to help as much as I can. I live like 5 hours from Denver...

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Wifey and I are great at stuffing gift bags..... Rich

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.