Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding Areas Meetup

Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding Areas Meetup

When:

Where:7981 Skyland Ridge Pkwy Raleigh, North Carolina 27617

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 148 votes

Hi BP'ers!!

Come have a beer(or your favorite drink), get some food and network with other local investors. This is a great opportunity for new as well as seasoned investors to network and build lasting relationships. People from all areas of Real Estate are encouraged to come regardless of experience level. Residential, Commercial, Wholesalers, Contractors, Flippers, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Property Managers, Lenders, and Rental Property Owners.

We are meeting at: Brier Creek Carolina Ale House in Raleigh. We will have our own dedicated space for networking. Please let me know by Monday, Nov. 11, if you plan to attend. We will have high top tables and an area to walk around and network and talk this time. Please tag those I may have missed. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

* No RSVP is necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that you will be there.

* Please tag others for attention so no one misses this post!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

I hope to see you all there

Please tag all those who would be interested! We will add you to our list of attendees as well as our email list.

7981 Skyland Ridge Pkwy.
Raleigh, NC 27617

P (919) 571-2489 | F (919) 782-4797

https://www.carolinaalehouse.com/our-restaurants/brier-creek-raleigh-nc/

@Dawn Brenengen @Adam Ward @Andrew Kerr @Gurpreet Bhinder @Jack Yen @Jalen Carethers @Brit Foshee @Ken Jernigan @Luke Chung @Merrick Loveland @Chris Martin @BJ Henderson @Caleb Heimsoth@Henri Meli @Khang Nguyen @Brad Johnson@Joe Mazur @Sonia McBride @Parker StoneStone@Kevin Ramirez Nieto @Randy Janoe @Dan R Gardo @Jeremy Albers @Justin Youngblood @Roshan Taheri @Milan Mehta @Natalie M.

1Reply
17 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y

    @Josh R. Is it November 13th as usual?

  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Josh R. Looking forward to it!

    @Alexander Felice

  • New to Real Estate · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @ JOSH R.  IM COMING 

  • Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Josh R. Late notice, but I'll be there.

  • Developer · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I will try my best to make it! The @ list looked a little truncated so I’m adding @Annchen Knodt Just in case she missed it!

  • Investor · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 673 votes
    6y

    I'll be there !!! See you all.

  • Investor · Durham NC (and Brenham, TX) · Member since 2018 · 301 posts · 197 votes
    6y

    Thanks @Roshan Taheri! I'm registered for the TREIA new investors meeting, which is also at 6, but I think I'll try to leave around 7 and head to this meetup!

  • Developer · Cary, NC · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 53 votes
    6y

    I'll be there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.