Short Term Rental in Panama City Beach

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 569 posts · 257 votes
3y
Quote from @Wes Parsons:

Hello, I am a new investor and I'm purchasing a STR in PCB. Does anybody have experience in that area with STR?


 Good afternoon, We have 5.5 million pending in PCB and buying ourselves in the area. I think it's a great market for cashflow and future gentrification. Bay County is getting a lot of grants and money to rebuild their commercial/future developments. Would highly recommend laguna beach and west side. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y

    So you are buying a place before knowing anything about the market for STRs where you are buying?

  • Investor · Panama City, FL · Member since 2019 · 51 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    hey Wes, We have some STRs here local in PCB. They are performing really well. Of course it can be a little seasonal this far north for a beach house. Farther west end of the beach the better. We try and stay in the county not the city limits to avoid any restrictions. DM if you have any other questions. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Inlet Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 91 posts · 32 votes
    3y

    We're here as well. As John said west is best but you can find a cheaper place on the east end and they still rent. Currently under contract on our 2nd STR. Let me know if you need any local knowledge.

  • Real Estate Agent · Emerald Coast, FL · Member since 2016 · 820 posts · 486 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Wes Parsons:

    Hello, I am a new investor and I'm purchasing a STR in PCB. Does anybody have experience in that area with STR?

    I'm a Panama City native and work for the Short Term Shop (Avery Carl) here. I can answer any questions for you about this area. The most important thing to know is that your money will go farthest here than anywhere else on the Emerald Coast. I run MLS searches for clients that have special hand-drawn maps that exclude the non-STRable areas. I also have a video that shows you how to determine if an address is STRable. Not sure if BP will let me post it, but I can send you the link if you email me.

  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    3y

    Hi @Wes Parsons,  @January Johnson helped my client purchase a STR in PCB and was wonderful to work with! I highly suggest reaching out to her.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 569 posts · 257 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Wes Parsons:

    Hello, I am a new investor and I'm purchasing a STR in PCB. Does anybody have experience in that area with STR?


     Good afternoon, We have 5.5 million pending in PCB and buying ourselves in the area. I think it's a great market for cashflow and future gentrification. Bay County is getting a lot of grants and money to rebuild their commercial/future developments. Would highly recommend laguna beach and west side. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.